Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Anyone know anything about mountain bikes?
Sorry all I know mine is green.

I think POkes is the guy to ask.
You gonna start riding?
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Sorry all I know mine is green.

I think POkes is the guy to ask.
I was going to suggest that but he might be difficult to get a hold of

What happened to him?
NussieT Wrote:You gonna start riding?

Yeah. I still have the GT I bought years ago, but a guy at work knows someone with a bike for sale. I figured if it was a good deal I'd look into it, but it looks like he's asking too much.
I am a road bike guy, don't know much about mountain bikes
Joe Wrote:What happened to him?
I very rarely see him on FB and Its not often he comes here anymore
What's everyone up to today?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What's everyone up to today?
Doing nothing this snow storm we got shut us down for two days. I am slowly shredding a bunch of documents though
Donginator Wrote:

I still have the old road bike I bought in the 90s. It's a Raleigh Technium. It was a good priced bike back in the day and has lasted forever.
I had a road bike with disc brakes awhile back. I'm not a road bike kind of guy though. I prefer crashing in the rocks, and cacti.
Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a road bike with disc brakes awhile back. I'm not a road bike kind of guy though. I prefer crashing in the rocks, and cacti.

I like going 40MPH downhill on dirt bouncing off trees. No one appreciates that.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I still have the old road bike I bought in the 90s. It's a Raleigh Technium. It was a good priced bike back in the day and has lasted forever.
I bet with a good tune up it will work fine. I am guessing you want to get off-road on the trails
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.
Donginator Wrote:I bet with a good tune up it will work fine. I am guessing you want to get off-road on the trails

I'm gonna fix it up and use it for riding around the development. I still have the GT MTB that I can ride off road. There's a trail that runs through PA and into MD that I want to ride. It's pretty much flat so I don't need anything great. I'd like to do some hardcore trails, but no one will go with me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12