Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.
And Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs.

I thought her name was Rudy?

[Image: rudy%20sucks.jpg]
Why do people think that foreign UN troops are going to come to American soil and take our guns? Is that something the Libs have mentioned in their anti-gun bullshit or something? I see Hillary's name linked to it some.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Penguins are going for their 10th straight win tonight. Really have done well, and without Malkin for most of those games. I really can't believe they beat Boston twice during this run, I think Boston is hands down the best team in the east. They also beat Montreal, who was the 1 seed until Sunday. And to make it sweet, they also shutout the Rangers and beat the Flyers in Philly by coming back from a 4-1 deficit to win 6-5, essentially beginning the end of the Flyers season. Fun times.

The one year Philly came in last, I kept hope alive that they would make the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated, this year, seriously, I still don't care.
Maybe karma will pay them back and they'll get the top pick, because everyone not in the playoffs gets a chance at it. Because, well, you know, the one year Philly should have had the top pick, that player went on to score a cup winning goal... against them.

Who was that? Kane?

Yeah, Chicago had like an 8% chance, and won the lottery. Philly got #2 and took JVR.

Also, I completely disagree with the draft lottery, in both the NHL and the NBA. The worst team should ALWAYS get the first pick. It should be NFL style. I am not even sure why the draft lottery exists, I mean who thought it up and why did people think it was a good idea?

Democrats most likely. Everyone is equal blah blah blah
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:"Ruby" from the Cosby Show is on C&R. I loved and still love the Cosby show.

I like Ruby Soho.

I would bang both those chicks in the Michigan shirts, they are not super hot, but for some reason they both give that "fuck your brains out and take a load to the face" vibe.
Pete Nice Wrote:Why do people think that foreign UN troops are going to come to American soil and take our guns? Is that something the Libs have mentioned in their anti-gun bullshit or something? I see Hillary's name linked to it some.
Never heard that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Also, I completely disagree with the draft lottery, in both the NHL and the NBA. The worst team should ALWAYS get the first pick. It should be NFL style. I am not even sure why the draft lottery exists, I mean who thought it up and why did people think it was a good idea?

HOLY SHIT! Your probably right! The Democrats ruined the NHL draft!!!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why do people think that foreign UN troops are going to come to American soil and take our guns? Is that something the Libs have mentioned in their anti-gun bullshit or something? I see Hillary's name linked to it some.
Never heard that.

I see it on facebook a lot. I follow a lot of political pages, on the left, right and in the middle, just to keep up with the buzz.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The one year Philly came in last, I kept hope alive that they would make the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated, this year, seriously, I still don't care.
Maybe karma will pay them back and they'll get the top pick, because everyone not in the playoffs gets a chance at it. Because, well, you know, the one year Philly should have had the top pick, that player went on to score a cup winning goal... against them.

Who was that? Kane?

Yeah, Chicago had like an 8% chance, and won the lottery. Philly got #2 and took JVR.

Also, I completely disagree with the draft lottery, in both the NHL and the NBA. The worst team should ALWAYS get the first pick. It should be NFL style. I am not even sure why the draft lottery exists, I mean who thought it up and why did people think it was a good idea?

Philly had way to much offense, and needed D.
This would be a totally different year if Nashville didn't match...

I go back and forth on the lottery.
Sure, the worst teams should get the best chances.
But then you're also giving the top pick to the worst team is reward for sucking, and punishing the good teams. Very democratic way to go about it...
[Image: 46037c.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Never heard that.

I see it on facebook a lot. I follow a lot of political pages, on the left, right and in the middle, just to keep up with the buzz.
...and my bull shit meter goes off.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Also, I completely disagree with the draft lottery, in both the NHL and the NBA. The worst team should ALWAYS get the first pick. It should be NFL style. I am not even sure why the draft lottery exists, I mean who thought it up and why did people think it was a good idea?

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who was that? Kane?

Philly had way to much offense, and needed D.
This would be a totally different year if Nashville didn't match...

I go back and forth on the lottery.
Sure, the worst teams should get the best chances.
But then you're also giving the top pick to the worst team is reward for sucking, and punishing the good teams. Very democratic way to go about it...

I don't see a problem with giving the worst team a reward of the first pick fo sucking. The NFL has parity, you rarely see the same team with a top pick. For example, last draft, Indy had the #1 pick, took Andrew Luck and went 11-5 and made the playoffs this year.

Look at the Penguins, despite the fact they won the lottery instead of having the worst record in Crosby's year (keep your bullshit conspiracy theories to yourself), They were bad for only 4 years, drafted VERY well, no matter how easy the picks were to make (not all pan out like those three did), drafted Crosby, Malkin and Fluery, and have not missed the playoffs since with no sign of looking missing any time soon.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like Ruby Soho.

I would bang both those chicks in the Michigan shirts, they are not super hot, but for some reason they both give that "fuck your brains out and take a load to the face" vibe.

Haha. Probably. They probably care about their future though.
If you want the hotter, drunker, slutier girls, you go to Michigan State. Sparty on.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Never heard that.

...and my bull shit meter goes off.

Nah, I follow mostly legit political sources, not some guy in his closet. I have been seeing it for some time now since the whole gun thing cam front and center.
JDubb Wrote:
Never heard that.

Me either, but I don't belong to those crazy anti government Facebook groups.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12