Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/19/13 - Brackets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

I get bored when getting blow jobs.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.

I really do have bad ADD. I can get bored doing anything including that. I have never been able to finish from a BJ. Ever...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich is so right. You want to scare a guy with options away, talk about how you don't like blowjobs or jizz. That guy will be gone before you know it. Even worse, get into a sexual relationship and let him find out the hard way, then you will be dumped faster than spot eats a sandwhich.

WOW, that is some serious ADD. There is nothing better in life than a blow job. Just lay/sit back and completely enjoy with no additional effort. Then finish on her face. What a great thing.

:whomo:
Joe Wrote:...I have never been able to finish from a BJ. Ever...
Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I really do have bad ADD. I can get bored doing anything including that. I have never been able to finish from a BJ. Ever...

I was like that in high school, never finished from e knobber, I think due to be nervous. Then I went to the Army and I guess I learned to relax more and not be nervous and was able to enjoy the BJ to a finish from there.

Plus, a woman can do so many more things with her mouth than she ever can with her vagina or butt. She can't suck your balls with her vagina.....unless your balls hang like 5 inches down, and that would still be a rather awkward position.
whoa whoa whoa, never finished from a BJ? thats ridiculousness
I sometimes, can't finish from a BJ, like if I'm all trashed or somthing, but most of the time I can. I can actually tell when the girl starts running out of energy, and can usually pop one off before she wants to quit.
I have jedi BJ control
I don't want a vagina sucking my balls.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want a vagina sucking my balls.

especially Briere's vagina
Pete- where's those brackets?
I would be happy with 85% BJs, 10% vagina, 5% anal
Pete Nice Wrote:I was like that in high school, never finished from e knobber, I think due to be nervous. Then I went to the Army and I guess I learned to relax more and not be nervous and was able to enjoy the BJ to a finish from there.

Plus, a woman can do so many more things with her mouth than she ever can with her vagina or butt. She can't suck your balls with her vagina.....unless your balls hang like 5 inches down, and that would still be a rather awkward position.

I've even been with girls that said that was their biggest talent.... Close, but no go.

Looking back, a girl that claims to give the best blow jobs should have made me think twice.
LeNeve Wrote:I would be happy with 85% BJs, 10% vagina, 5% anal

no, 5% anal, 25% vagina, 5% good old fashion hand job, 10% boobie cuff, 55% BJs.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I bet with a good tune up it will work fine. I am guessing you want to get off-road on the trails

I'm gonna fix it up and use it for riding around the development. I still have the GT MTB that I can ride off road. There's a trail that runs through PA and into MD that I want to ride. It's pretty much flat so I don't need anything great. I'd like to do some hardcore trails, but no one will go with me.
I would love to get into Mountain Biking. Go on trails etc..
Check out sites like this- maybe the forums will give you info
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cyclingnews.com/mountain-bike">http://www.cyclingnews.com/mountain-bike</a><!-- m -->

I can't wait to get my tax return & give my road bike a good tune-up. Once the morning temps gets into the high 40's/50's I start to get outdoors a lot more. Also I love climbing, steep hills.

Once we get a bigger place (more money) I was going to get hybrid bikes for me & the fiance.
A girl should NEVER get tired and stop giving a BJ, at least a good girl.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete- where's those brackets?

calm down, I will get to them within gthe next hour, busy w work now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12