Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Looks like we all will survive after all. As long as those of us in the path of this storm make it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Looks like we all will survive after all. As long as those of us in the path of this storm make it.

I heard about that on the radio this morning on my drive home from the gym. Up to 50cm in some parts, I believe they said Chicago was going to get the worst of it. The only place in Canada it's going to hit is Ottawa... so enjoy!!!!
[Image: OS2E1.jpg]
Brian Wrote:[Image: OS2E1.jpg]
this picture is apocalypse approved :high5:
we didnt get shit but a bunch of rain and some wind. talk about over hype
I just had 60 mph winds wednesday night. Confusedad: no snow, no rain.
so the world was supposed to end already? or does the day have to be finished?
guineia pigs in mexican hats. all right. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:so the world was supposed to end already? or does the day have to be finished?
its supposed to be sometime this afternoon
When do the walkers come out???

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
fucking stupid mayans, no wonder they dont exists anymore
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so the world was supposed to end already? or does the day have to be finished?
its supposed to be sometime this afternoon

oh, well hopefully I get my christmas bonus before then.
pay day , possible christmas bonus , and a 4 day weekend. good day today. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:pay day , possible christmas bonus , and a 4 day weekend. good day today. :happy:
off to the gas station?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pay day , possible christmas bonus , and a 4 day weekend. good day today. :happy:
off to the gas station?

as a matter of fact, that was on my to do list today. Need to fill my car up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8