Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pay day , possible christmas bonus , and a 4 day weekend. good day today. :happy:
off to the gas station?

as a matter of fact, that was on my to do list today. Need to fill my car up.
need to fill something up
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pay day , possible christmas bonus , and a 4 day weekend. good day today. :happy:
off to the gas station?

as a matter of fact, that was on my to do list today. Need to fill my car up.
need to fill something up

high octane cream pie surprise.
I think I broke my toe about 3-4 weeks ago and this morning at the gym I went to do some lunges and it was all of a sudden really painful... I think I re-broke it.
What up nerfherders?

[Image: d5067f.jpeg]
NussieT Wrote:I think I broke my toe about 3-4 weeks ago and this morning at the gym I went to do some lunges and it was all of a sudden really painful... I think I re-broke it.

It's gout.
Plans for the weekend?

Tonight: Once the kids go to bed I will be leaving for the city to finish up my Christmas shopping and do some grocery shopping.

Tomorrow: Finish my house cleaning then my mom, aunt, grandma, sisters & brothers are coming over for Christmas dinner and present opening.

Sunday: We are going over to the farm for Christmas dinner and present opening with my dad. We will most likely go quadding, snowmobiling & tobagganing in the afternoon.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I think I broke my toe about 3-4 weeks ago and this morning at the gym I went to do some lunges and it was all of a sudden really painful... I think I re-broke it.

It's gout.

I`m no doctor but I don`t think thats the issue.
Mom and Stepdad's house Saturday.
Dad and Stepmom's house Sunday.
Monday, no plans.
Tuesday, no plans.
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend?

Tonight: Once the kids go to bed I will be leaving for the city to finish up my Christmas shopping and do some grocery shopping.

Tomorrow: Finish my house cleaning then my mom, aunt, grandma, sisters & brothers are coming over for Christmas dinner and present opening.

Sunday: We are going over to the farm for Christmas dinner and present opening with my dad. We will most likely go quadding, snowmobiling & tobagganing in the afternoon.

Tonight: Work

Tomorrow: Work

Sunday: Work, but the Steeler game this time
kum ho tires
LeNeve Wrote:Mom and Stepdad's house Saturday.
Monday: no plans.
Tuesday, no plans.

Monday I have to do recycle in the morning then nothing.

Tuesday: Christmas breakfast, present opening, Christmas dinner, present opening.

Wednesday: I may attempt some Boxing Day sales and then a Christmas dinner & more present opening.
Tonight, Saturday & Sunday: No plans
Monday: Mom's house
Tuesday: Girlfriend's parent's house
Tonight - beer at home
Saturday - replace clutch master cylinder, beer at friends house
sunday - beer and fantasy football championship at home
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Mom and Stepdad's house Saturday.
Monday: no plans.
Tuesday, no plans.

Monday I have to do recycle in the morning then nothing.

Tuesday: Christmas breakfast, present opening, Christmas dinner, present opening.

Wednesday: I may attempt some Boxing Day sales and then a Christmas dinner & more present opening.

Monday: Work
Tuesday: Gifts-n-at
Wednesday: Work
tonight - work
tomorrow - bake, watch tv, laundry
sunday - climbing, dinner get together
monday - nothing
tuesday - nothing

at some point gift will be opened
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8