Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:Christmas bonus was 250 dollars more than last year. Riley Ford kicks ass. :happy:
Now go show that gas station attendant a good time.
I know you guys are never short on opinions; my 19 yr old Sony home stereo failed over the weekend. I haven't shopped for home audio, well, in about 19 years.
What do I need to look for or avoid?
Brands to avoid?
What do I need to look for to be ready for the future? My current one is a dolby 5:1...
JDubb Wrote:I know you guys are never short on opinions; my 19 yr old Sony home stereo failed over the weekend. I haven't shopped for home audio, well, in about 19 years.
Brands to avoid?
What do I need to look for to be ready for the future? My current one is a dolby 5:1...

Get the beats by Dre.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I know you guys are never short on opinions; my 19 yr old Sony home stereo failed over the weekend. I haven't shopped for home audio, well, in about 19 years.
Brands to avoid?

Get the beats by Dre.
:roflmao:
Brands to avoid?
yo dawg you need 9.2 or THX
[Image: p8IWx.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Meggings. They are real. Would you wear them?

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/natural-bea...pt=hp_bn16

If any of you answer yes, that you would, I will personally drive to your home, punch you in the nuts and call you a :homo:

Rich would
thats a responsible gun owner.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Meggings. They are real. Would you wear them?

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/natural-bea...pt=hp_bn16

If any of you answer yes, that you would, I will personally drive to your home, punch you in the nuts and call you a :homo:

Rich would
LeNeve Wrote:Christmas bonus was 250 dollars more than last year. Riley Ford kicks ass. :happy:

Mine was the same as last year, fucking nothing. I need a new job, I am really starting to hate my company. Love the job, hate the company.
Brands to avoid?

I would get a soundbar, those are the way to go I hear. Sony is good.
theres a bunch of little mexican kids roaming through the back lot.
there is a coyote following them.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brands to avoid?

I would get a soundbar, those are the way to go I hear. Sony is good.
I have a Yamaha soundbar and for everyday use its fantastic. Its clean looking and is good for tv and the occasional movies. However don't go with a wireless subwoofer because the sound will be off.

If you are looking for home theatre, than a reciever is what you want. Look for something that is 7.1 or THX minimum. Also, if you can get yourself something with wifi or network capabilities, you'll be doing yourself a service. That is the only thing my reciever doesnt have, and I'm a little bummed about it
LeNeve Wrote:there is a coyote following them.
speaking of coyotes.....
[Image: dead_coyote1_large.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8