Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pete Nice Wrote:There was just some sort of mass murder in Altoona, PA, where I go for work a lot. 5 dead, aggressor dead, 2 state cops in the hospital.
you shouldnt tell people about your shootings, just keep them to yourself
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we will let you into our survival bunker on one condition.
You have to bang my husband who is now a woman.

The apocolypse is gay. Confusedad:
I'd rather take my changes with the zombies and the nuclear fallout.

yeah.
I should actually go do something today. I`ll probably get bored in twenty minutes of cleaning and come back though...
NussieT Wrote:I should actually go do something today. I`ll probably get bored in twenty minutes of cleaning and come back though...

Looks like I'm leaving in a few to get the kid. I hope she isn't going to be a brat this weekend. I am in no mood to deal with it.
Pete Nice Wrote:There was just some sort of mass murder in Altoona, PA, where I go for work a lot. 5 dead, aggressor dead, 2 state cops in the hospital.

Confusedad: Damn
Derick Wrote:
you shouldnt tell people about your shootings, just keep them to yourself
Agreed

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I just slid down the stairs on my bum... not intentionally, but I guess it was better than actually falling.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just slid down the stairs on my bum... not intentionally, but I guess it was better than actually falling.
I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Two days later he was born....
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just slid down the stairs on my bum... not intentionally, but I guess it was better than actually falling.
I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Two days later he was born....

:? Crap.

Did you become just extra clumsy towards the end? I fell off the porch last week, cut my finger with a knife a day ago, pinched another finger enough for it to blister yesterday, and then the stairs today.
Meggings. They are real. Would you wear them?

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/natural-bea...pt=hp_bn16

If any of you answer yes, that you would, I will personally drive to your home, punch you in the nuts and call you a :homo:
I will be back. Gotta hit the road... (I don't want to go)..... :cya:
Merry Christmas to all of my friends! :high5:
Merry Christmas to all of my friends! :high5:
that double poster does not deserve to die. Merry Christmas to you to JDubb.
Christmas bonus was 250 dollars more than last year. Riley Ford kicks ass. :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8