Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Brampton Wrote:I dont get sick days, i have 10 days of vacation, and no bonus......you can all suck my balls

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I do get 5 sick days, only 10 vacation and word is sick days and paid holdays are going bye bye. Oh and nothing carries over. Health insurenace is about $140 for individual per month and still have to meet $2k deductible before they pay anything.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I dont get sick days, i have 10 days of vacation, and no bonus......you can all suck my balls

I do get 5 sick days, only 10 vacation and word is sick days and paid holdays are going bye bye. Oh and nothing carries over. Health insurenace is about $140 for individual per month and still have to meet $2k deductible before they pay anything.

sent from a levy in Kansas
we pay $330 every 2 weeks out of my paycheck for me & my fiance (domestic partner) but I do the most expensive plan where the deductible is $500 then everything is covered 100%. since lab/xray/etc is not covered & is the majority of the bill, we go though the $500 in one or 2 doctors visits. we can do a higher deductible at $2000 then everything is covered at 80% for about $140 every 2 weeks, but I rather not take the risk
Insurance kind of sucks for me too. My company pays for it, but it seems useless. I still have to pay untill it reaches 1000 bucks, then after that I still get a huge bill from the doctor.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
We used to have blue cross. That was awesome insurance. 20 dollar co pay for office visits, everything after that insurance paid.

I have federated mutual now. I dont even go to the doctor anymore.

Brampton Wrote:[Image: p8IWx.jpg]

If only this became the "in" thing for thugs.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Meggings. They are real. Would you wear them?

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/natural-bea...pt=hp_bn16

If any of you answer yes, that you would, I will personally drive to your home, punch you in the nuts and call you a :homo:

Rich would

I suspect the same. Wish I had some time, I would do a photoshop of him in them.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Two days later he was born....

:? Crap.

Did you become just extra clumsy towards the end? I fell off the porch last week, cut my finger with a knife a day ago, pinched another finger enough for it to blister yesterday, and then the stairs today.

No I was bringing the laundry basket downstairs and I stepped on a cat toy that was laying on the staircase and lost my balance. I did it the day before I was due so it could have been just by chance.

I am really thinking that this kid wants out sooner than later. I was miserable last night and I can't walk right now from the pain in my back. Jim thinks I will have her before the year is out. I think within the next 2 weeks.. mostly towards the 1st.
Donginator Wrote:no bonus, no raise, & making less due to health care benefits. I need to find a new gig or get out of NY.

I am also losing about 100 hours of PTO Lame

Damn. How can they even allow you to get screwed out of all of that??

One nice thing about the pickle plant when I worked there was that they gave us the option of rolling over so many hours of vacation time or cashing it out. If I was still there, I would have about 4 weeks time off earned by now.... Fucking bastards.
LeNeve Wrote:We used to have blue cross. That was awesome insurance. 20 dollar co pay for office visits, everything after that insurance paid.

Brampton already wants me to fall down a well, but...
I have Blue Cross, it is pretty awesome, but I have $40 office copay, and I pay like $1 for medicine.
That's all I've had to use it for.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We used to have blue cross. That was awesome insurance. 20 dollar co pay for office visits, everything after that insurance paid.

I have Blue Cross, it is pretty awesome, but I have $40 office copay, and I pay like $1 for medicine.
Hopefully the well is dry

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Hopefully the well is dry

Good song about throwing people in a well...

[youtube]FWZf_RBcB_Y[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8