Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Coyote is lookin to eat Mexican tonight....
ew
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I just slid down the stairs on my bum... not intentionally, but I guess it was better than actually falling.
I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Two days later he was born....

:? Crap.

Did you become just extra clumsy towards the end? I fell off the porch last week, cut my finger with a knife a day ago, pinched another finger enough for it to blister yesterday, and then the stairs today.

No I was bringing the laundry basket downstairs and I stepped on a cat toy that was laying on the staircase and lost my balance. I did it the day before I was due so it could have been just by chance.
I just snuck off from work to fill my car with gas. IT was completely empty, probaly close to running out. 36 bucks to fill it.
oh snap, we do have to work Monday, half a day. oh well. not going to complain.
LeNeve Wrote:Christmas bonus was 250 dollars more than last year. Riley Ford kicks ass. :happy:

My Christmas bonus was 3 weeks pay, 1 week more then last year.
:happy:
:beer:
no bonus, no raise, & making less due to health care benefits. I need to find a new gig or get out of NY.

I am also losing about 100 hours of PTO Lame
Donginator Wrote:no bonus, no raise, & making less due to health care benefits. I need to find a new gig or get out of NY.

Your not alone bro, same three things for me. Fuck all your Christmas bonuses.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Donginator Wrote:no bonus, no raise, & making less due to health care benefits. I need to find a new gig or get out of NY.

No raise or bonus for me either. They weren't even going to let me roll over or sell back my 46 hours of unused vacation time. I told them I was going to use all that time before the end of the year during a few big projects and they agreed to sell it back to me. They are so cheap that they have to do it in 2 installments.
Joe Wrote:

No raise or bonus for me either. They weren't even going to let me roll over or sell back my 46 hours of unused vacation time. I told them I was going to use all that time before the end of the year during a few big projects and they agreed to sell it back to me. They are so cheap that they have to do it in 2 installments.
If they sold me back even half of the 100 hours of PTO, that would be awesome. I earn one day off every 2 weeks, so I get about 26 days off a year, I only use about 15 of them.
I used a day Friday, but had to login from home because no one covers shit at work, & my work is my responsibility, ended up working for about 3 hours. All this work is pointless because I see zero commission from it & the broker makes everything.
I dont get sick days, i have 10 days of vacation, and no bonus......you can all suck my balls

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
No bonus, no raise either. My personal time off does carry over though.

Sent from the future
Pete Nice Wrote:

Your not alone bro, same three things for me. Fuck all your Christmas bonuses.

sent from a levy in Kansas

As bad as people say things are in Michigan, we had an awesome year.
My bonus was 3 weeks worth of pay, I still don't pay for health insurance, and i'm getting a 25 cent raise.
Oh, and all the vacation time I didn't use, I use it the week between Christmas and New Years, so that's usually 2 weeks worth of pay there.
Chip Wrote:Oh, and all the vacation time I didn't use, I use it the week between Christmas and New Years, so that's usually 2 weeks worth of pay there.
I hope you fall down a well

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8