Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-21-12 Most Annoying Day Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: MbYee.gif]

I'm glad this guy is on the Jays
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Looks like we all will survive after all. As long as those of us in the path of this storm make it.

I heard about that on the radio this morning on my drive home from the gym. Up to 50cm in some parts, I believe they said Chicago was going to get the worst of it. The only place in Canada it's going to hit is Ottawa... so enjoy!!!!

We got about an inch so far and it's letting up. The winds that kick in later are going to be a bitch, since I gotta drive 80 miles to pick up Jim's kid.
TLC has a show on right now called Livin for the Apocalypse.

One of the couples is a woman and her husband turned female :barf:
They cancelled the show for today, power is out in Manhattan I think
jelly leg on the knuckleball
Derick Wrote:jelly leg on the knuckleball
I like the catchers reaction.....he has no idea where its going
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TLC has a show on right now called Livin for the Apocalypse.

One of the couples is a woman and her husband turned female :barf:
How does that help surviving the apocalypse?
Brampton Wrote:
he was barely able to get that in the mit, its going to the outside, wait oh shit, not its not :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
he was barely able to get that in the mit, its going to the outside, wait oh shit, not its not :roflmao:
and he closes his eyes :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:They cancelled the show for today, power is out in Manhattan I think
Slackers
I`ve always been scared I was going to get smoked in the face with the baseball as a kid. I used to stare at it, then once it got really close I`d close my eyes and swing hoping I hit it.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They cancelled the show for today, power is out in Manhattan I think
Slackers
covino broadcasts from his bathroom, and I sure rich could do it from a closet
NussieT Wrote:I`ve always been scared I was going to get smoked in the face with the baseball as a kid. I used to stare at it, then once it got really close I`d close my eyes and swing hoping I hit it.
thats not a very good strategy
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend?

Tonight: Once the kids go to bed I will be leaving for the city to finish up my Christmas shopping and do some grocery shopping.

Tomorrow: Finish my house cleaning then my mom, aunt, grandma, sisters & brothers are coming over for Christmas dinner and present opening.

Sunday: We are going over to the farm for Christmas dinner and present opening with my dad. We will most likely go quadding, snowmobiling & tobagganing in the afternoon.

Today: finish wrapping so I don't have to listen to Jim's daughter get all pissy that she isn't getting sny of it (hers are wrapped and Santa's gifts are wrapped and hidden). Bake Sugar cookies. Drive to Gladwin and back.
Tomorrow: More baking and clean house. Take Jim shopping to finish up what he needs to get.
Sunday: Not sure
Monday: Cook. My parents and his mom will be coming over for dinner and to play cards.
Tuesday: watch the kid open Santa's gifts before her mom picks her up. Early dinner at Jim's cousins' new house. Open gifts. Late dinner at my parents' house. Open gifts.
Wednesday: Go to hospital for tour and hit after sales.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I`ve always been scared I was going to get smoked in the face with the baseball as a kid. I used to stare at it, then once it got really close I`d close my eyes and swing hoping I hit it.
thats not a very good strategy

No it really wasn`t. It took me like 2 summers of playing baseball to finally being able to keep my eyes open.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8