Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:New York doesn't sound like a great place to live.

I like B-jour although I have to drive 45 minutes to just get to a store that doesn't cost me a million dollars for food

I have 3 grocery stores about a quarter mile from me.
5 if you count Aldi and K Mart

I have a local chain store about a city block from my house. Kmart and Walmart are about 1 mile away. And about 5 miles to a Kroger and Meijer.
LeNeve Wrote:hitler hates mustangs
[youtube]8eeplOPqdyA[/youtube]

:roflmao:

"...an extra from a shitty micheal bay movie"

"twatwaffle"
henry hill died
LeNeve Wrote:henry hill died

Confusedad:

Your killers come with smiles, they come as your friends...
so this is new "rock " thats on Octane. I have a huge problem with this. nothing about it is rock. nothing. I guess the drum set is real, maybe thats all it takes these days. :killme:
[youtube]eehHQBKCJbA[/youtube]
I almost posted a bunch of negative shit about it and about octane on the you tube page. I didn't though. the way everyone was swinging from octane balls, they would probaly track me down and give me a zimmerman.
these turtles totally broke up with each other
[Image: 470_2397072.0]
LeNeve Wrote:these turtles totally broke up with each other

the comments are pretty funny

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/115-years-together-tortoises-separate-ways-182500381.html">http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/115-yea ... 00381.html</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:so this is new "rock " thats on Octane. I have a huge problem with this. nothing about it is rock. nothing. I guess the drum set is real, maybe thats all it takes these days. :killme:

Confusedhock:

I don't even know where to start.
WTF is up with that "singer"?
Was anyone playing their instrument?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so this is new "rock " thats on Octane. I have a huge problem with this. nothing about it is rock. nothing. I guess the drum set is real, maybe thats all it takes these days. :killme:

Confusedhock:

Yo B, that shit's all the rage.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:this is the problem I am picturing by your description.

[youtube]ccuaa-AZjWw[/youtube]
that doesnt appear to be a battery issue. He kept turning the key, the engine kept cranking.

The video is titled "bad flywheel key"

That sounds like a diiferent tractor, but essentially the same attempt to start.
Chip Wrote:

Confusedhock:

I think this is one of those times you can call them all faggots, and not offend most people.

Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:these turtles totally broke up with each other

After 115 yrs of being together.
7lions are a bunch of twat waffles. slipknot should fuck them up or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13