Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
How long before LeNeve googles "twat waffles"?
[Image: 061312_chapman2.photoblog600.jpg]

Redhead of the day in the news.

Anna Chapman the Russian Spy
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so this is new "rock " thats on Octane. I have a huge problem with this. nothing about it is rock. nothing. I guess the drum set is real, maybe thats all it takes these days. :killme:
[youtube]eehHQBKCJbA[/youtube]

Confusedhock:

I don't even know where to start.
WTF is up with that "singer"?
Was anyone playing their instrument?

Real rockers know how to play music instruments..........
Spot defending bacon sundays...
Is anyone shocked?
Chip Wrote:Spot defending bacon sundays...
Is anyone shocked?

I suspect he smells like bacon
Brian Wrote:How long before LeNeve googles "twat waffles"?

[youtube]B2DgfuIrtIY[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Spot defending bacon sundays...
Is anyone shocked?
I prefer bacon fridays
huh. googling twatwaffle is surprisingly very mild mannered.
I want to spy on her labia
Turtle comments:

"Hey, why does he have to move? She was biting him. Lawyer up!"

"Maybe their into BDSM and he's the one who likes to be tied up and whipped. You don't make judgements about people's relationships when they've been together over 100 years! Shame on these people!"

"Even in the turtle world the man gets screwed, she bites him and he gets kicked out the house, I bet she even gets half his lettuce too."

"I guess only his shell was hard ...."

"She was probably eating bath salts."
spy all over her twat waffle
I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...
NussieT Wrote:I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...

clear case of bath salt use. I don't know which one of you is using them though
NussieT Wrote:I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...

truckers
JLo and Casper cracks me up every time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13