Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:not listening to the show again today. but not listening to NASCAR either, so I guess thats fine

Me either... I downloaded a bunch of new music so I am folding laundry and listening to it...

Covino pissed off more people at the bus station.

Awesome... I'd be scared someone will pull a gun and shoot me... Naive little country girl

New York doesn't sound like a great place to live.
Chip Wrote:New York doesn't sound like a great place to live.

I like B-jour although I have to drive 45 minutes to just get to a store that doesn't cost me a million dollars for food
Nobodies brass monkey

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
NussieT Wrote:

I like B-jour although I have to drive 45 minutes to just get to a store that doesn't cost me a million dollars for food

I have 3 grocery stores about a quarter mile from me.
5 if you count Aldi and K Mart
I just drove by a tabernacle

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I have 3 grocery stores about a quarter mile from me.
5 if you count Aldi and K Mart

We only have one grocery store, they put the smaller one under... now they overcharge for everything. I can drive the 20kms to Selkirk and still save money on a jug of milk
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:she put on facebook that the starter spins but it won't start. the battery issue is a secondary concern at the moment. new starter, new solenoid, new battery, new plug. got to be a flywheel problem. thats what times the spark, or the teeth on the flywheel could be stripped, and the starter can't even turn the engine over.
missed that. thought this was a battery issue. ignore anything I said, and carry on

Yeah. I am positive it is not the battery
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You seem to be surrounded by constant chaos.

If you look carefully, you'll be able to see one constant...

Actually the chaos all starts from Jim. He says he is organized but he's lying. If I don't put things together he forgets... or it goes missing

That sounds so damn familiar.....
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.

You have an employee other than that guy?

Which guy? Our coke headed driver Phil!? Phil got himself fired a long time ago... like a year ago. Now we only have one full time employee (sitting at the recycle) and 2-3 casual workers...

Yeah, I never realize there was more than one.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm picking the colors though.
I'll even buy the pizza and beer for me and Jim while you paint.

I'm good at color matching between rooms. I pick the colors, paint them and then I get this "Are you sure that's not going to look like shit" then when it's done he's like "It's looks pretty good, glad you didn't fuck it up!"

Also, sounds like Jim...
NussieT Wrote:Hot or not!?
[Image: 550705_10151013158045865_1009484714_n.jpg]

Um.. not :?
Brampton Wrote:[Image: monolith.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:and just for shits and giggles... Hot or Not!?
[Image: 401329_329944457038540_1117122354_n.jpg]

Hot. She looks older, but fit.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:not listening to the show again today. but not listening to NASCAR either, so I guess thats fine

Me either... I downloaded a bunch of new music so I am folding laundry and listening to it...

Covino pissed off more people at the bus station.

:roll: So, nothing new
hitler hates mustangs
[youtube]8eeplOPqdyA[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13