Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
NussieT Wrote:I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...
[Image: professor-chaos.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:Hot or not!?
[Image: 550705_10151013158045865_1009484714_n.jpg]

Nice boobs, but no.
NussieT Wrote:and just for shits and giggles... Hot or Not!?
[Image: 401329_329944457038540_1117122354_n.jpg]

She looks old, but I would probably hit it.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:New York doesn't sound like a great place to live.

I like B-jour although I have to drive 45 minutes to just get to a store that doesn't cost me a million dollars for food

I have 3 grocery stores about a quarter mile from me.
5 if you count Aldi and K Mart

:whomo:

except replace Aldi with the dollar store that sells food.
fuck linkin park too. more poppy shit faggot music
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...

clear case of bath salt use. I don't know which one of you is using them though

I called him a sandy vagina a little while ago.. He laughed but he didn't realize I was being serious... He has a very short patience level and our business partners sending him constant texts is about the extent it will go.
Pete Nice Wrote:She looks old, but I would probably hit it.

She's in her mid 30's. I worked with her husband and her little brother at Maxim. She is also my morning boot camp instructor.
ninja boot camp
Joe Wrote:[Image: 061312_chapman2.photoblog600.jpg]

Redhead of the day in the news.

Anna Chapman the Russian Spy

me likey :wanker: :wanker:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to spy on her labia

Wasn't she in Playboy? Or had nudes leaked or something.
LeNeve Wrote:fuck linkin park too. more poppy shit faggot music

Everytime I hear one of their songs, I get the feeling I'm watching a Transformers movie's credits.
But I kinda like them.
LeNeve Wrote:ninja boot camp

Total random story I thought of when I read ninja...

A friend of the family has this cat on their farm and it likes to sit up on the truss in the loft of the barn, waits for the swallows and magpies to swoop at something on the ground then it jumps off the trusses and lands on the birds... They refer to him as ninja kitty
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to spy on her labia

Wasn't she in Playboy? Or had nudes leaked or something.

I don't remember seems like it. She's sofa king hot though. And the spy thing kind of kicks it up a notch for me. Like she would totally be reading through your documents on your desk while you ravage her anus or something. fucking pro.

Sounds like he needs a nap
GO GERMANY!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13