Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
LeNeve Wrote:nice self propelled mowers have electric starts. lawnmower batteries don't really last because they sit around all winter in the cold. death sentence for a battery. keep it in a warm place on a trickle charger all winter. or drive the mower around once a week for an hour or so. thats about the only way to make the battery last for more than a season.

We use that damn thing in the winter to plow the drive, too. So, it still get used... Unless, we dis connect the battery and keep in the house when we're not using it.
LeNeve Wrote:this is the problem I am picturing by your description.

[youtube]ccuaa-AZjWw[/youtube]

That's looks like the prob, but I'll watch it again during lunch where I can turn the volume up.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:this is the problem I am picturing by your description.

[youtube]ccuaa-AZjWw[/youtube]
that doesnt appear to be a battery issue. He kept turning the key, the engine kept cranking.

The video is titled "bad flywheel key"
she put on facebook that the starter spins but it won't start. the battery issue is a secondary concern at the moment. new starter, new solenoid, new battery, new plug. got to be a flywheel problem. thats what times the spark, or the teeth on the flywheel could be stripped, and the starter can't even turn the engine over.
LeNeve Wrote:she put on facebook that the starter spins but it won't start. the battery issue is a secondary concern at the moment. new starter, new solenoid, new battery, new plug. got to be a flywheel problem. thats what times the spark, or the teeth on the flywheel could be stripped, and the starter can't even turn the engine over.
missed that. thought this was a battery issue. ignore anything I said, and carry on
LeNeve Wrote:she put on facebook that the starter spins but it won't start. the battery issue is a secondary concern at the moment. new starter, new solenoid, new battery, new plug. got to be a flywheel problem. thats what times the spark, or the teeth on the flywheel could be stripped, and the starter can't even turn the engine over.

So, the flywheel is the large or part of the large round part that spins, right? I had an owner's manual to the mower, but I am not sure what Jim did with it.
Verizon put out a way of figuring which of their new plans will work for you. Looks like I am good right where I am at, since I have no clue how much data I use and I hate being limited on it.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splas...ulator.jsp
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.

You seem to be surrounded by constant chaos.

My life is always chaos... I basically just go with the flow.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I have to go meet my employee soon... I know she's going to bitch about the truck not getting emptied last night but she may actually have to get off her fat ass and do something today.

You seem to be surrounded by constant chaos.

If you look carefully, you'll be able to see one constant...

Actually the chaos all starts from Jim. He says he is organized but he's lying. If I don't put things together he forgets... or it goes missing
LeNeve Wrote:A dingo ate my baby.

I didn't know that was a real story until yesterday. Just something people kept saying in the 90s. Never really understood why.

My best friends boyfriend is from Australia... I used to say that to him all the time until he told me the story... I thought the same things as you... apparently I was wrong.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

You have an employee other than that guy?

Which guy? Our coke headed driver Phil!? Phil got himself fired a long time ago... like a year ago. Now we only have one full time employee (sitting at the recycle) and 2-3 casual workers...
Chip Wrote:I'm picking the colors though.
I'll even buy the pizza and beer for me and Jim while you paint.

I'm good at color matching between rooms. I pick the colors, paint them and then I get this "Are you sure that's not going to look like shit" then when it's done he's like "It's looks pretty good, glad you didn't fuck it up!"
LeNeve Wrote:nice self propelled mowers have electric starts. lawnmower batteries don't really last because they sit around all winter in the cold. death sentence for a battery. keep it in a warm place on a trickle charger all winter. or drive the mower around once a week for an hour or so. thats about the only way to make the battery last for more than a season.

After working at Canadian Tire and watching the amount of batteries come back that look like a balloon, I never leave a battery in a vehicle. In the wintertime they get removed and put on a shelf in our garage then the charger gets put them once a month at minimum
No worries people I'll just talk to myself.
Hot or not!?
[Image: 550705_10151013158045865_1009484714_n.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13