Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/13/12.....Wombats in the house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:GO GERMANY!

They love Camaros
LeNeve Wrote:fuck linkin park too. more poppy shit faggot music

I like Linkin Park, for the most part. I know they have new stuff out, but I haven't heard it yet.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am so ready to kill Jim... He brought the damn semi home this afternoon I have no damn clue why... he threw a hissy fit while I was trying to get our daughter out of her car seat and he fucking drives off with my keys, my phone, my wallet... I was thankful enough someone had left a door unlocked on our house so I can get inside...

clear case of bath salt use. I don't know which one of you is using them though

I called him a sandy vagina a little while ago.. He laughed but he didn't realize I was being serious... He has a very short patience level and our business partners sending him constant texts is about the extent it will go.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:GO GERMANY!

They love Camaros
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Finally a fucking Dutch goal!!!!!!!

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:Finally a fucking Dutch goal!!!!!!!

Imported from Canada

is that some sort of sex move or something?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Finally a fucking Dutch goal!!!!!!!

Imported from Canada

is that some sort of sex move or something?
Soccer.....sorry

Imported from Canada
I'll be damned. It kind of is a sex move.

1. Dutch Goalie

A new and exciting anal sex act with single penetration but a little ball stimulation due to a blocking male's teabagging contribution.
It's a MMF situation. A man takes a woman from behind but, lo and behold, a very tall man is blocking his way because he's trying to get his rocks off between the lady's buttcheeks. Luckily, the original man can get to anal penetration by sliding his cock underneath the hanging balls of the interrupting man and, while his cock is caressed by the interrupting man's (the Dutch goalie) balls, he penetrates the bent over female from behind. Good times had by all.
not good times had by all. not even close.
Metallica asks fans to help FBI catch concert killer

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/meta...33934.html

ON a side note: James' hair looks like shit.
metallica would kcik the shit out of moonbeam 7 band
dutch goalies get the poison out
LeNeve Wrote:I'll be damned. It kind of is a sex move.

1. Dutch Goalie

A new and exciting anal sex act with single penetration but a little ball stimulation due to a blocking male's teabagging contribution.
It's a MMF situation. A man takes a woman from behind but, lo and behold, a very tall man is blocking his way because he's trying to get his rocks off between the lady's buttcheeks. Luckily, the original man can get to anal penetration by sliding his cock underneath the hanging balls of the interrupting man and, while his cock is caressed by the interrupting man's (the Dutch goalie) balls, he penetrates the bent over female from behind. Good times had by all.

:roflmao:

Those crazy dutch bastards.

[youtube]CST7w_Otz7o[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:metallica would kcik the shit out of moonbeam 7 band

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13