Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 29, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28...50091.html

Looks like a movie in the making and that story is the teaser.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28...50091.html
Huffington Post is about as credible as Justin in Utah is IMO.

It's kind of one step above the paper with the Britney Spears crotch shots on the cover.

And even at the end of their video, they said the creator told them it was for entertianment purposes only.
The mermaid "phone video" looks straight out of a shitty SyFy channel movie.
Ok, I picked up some Wendy's fries thinking that the salt would settle my stomach and now I feel worse... I really wish I hadn't left those tums at home. Confusedad:
FYI - I changed my Twitter pw. Not sure how that happened either.
gumball 3000 rolling through today. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I couldn't imagine sitting home in front of the tv the entire weekend.

I sat on the sofa the entire weekend. Confusedad: It sucked, but I'm supposed to be resting the leg.

How's your dog doing?
[Image: arianny-celeste-arrested-595x335.jpg]

Arianny Celeste was present in Las Vegas this past weekend for the UFC 146 event, but according to reports, the gorgeous Octagon Girl couldn’t wait until Saturday night to see the fist begin to fly, so she decided to take matters into her own hands early Saturday morning. Unfortunately for her, that would result in her arrest for domestic battery.

Celeste was taken into custody at approximately 7:30 am on Saturday after being charged with domestic violence. She was held at the Clark County Detention Center before being released on $3,000 bond. She is expected to appear in court for her hearing on May 30 at 10:45 am. While many believed that the arrest would prevent Arianny from taking part in the UFC Pay-Per-View event later that evening, she did make it out to the MGM Grand Garden Arena for the final three fights of the night, and was seen on camera.

Few details regarding the arrest have been released at the moment, but UFC President Dana White has still made it clear that both he and the company support Arianny “100 percent.”

Arianny has spent the past five years holding up cards between rounds for the UFC, but suddenly it appears as though watching all of those fights may have built up a bit of rage in the sexy 26-year-old. So perhaps it is about time that Dana White and the UFC allows her to take that rage out on an opponent in the octagon. After all, is there any woman better suited for bringing a female division to the UFC than Arianny? I guess the victim of this assault is the only one who knows the real answer to that question.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ok, I picked up some Wendy's fries thinking that the salt would settle my stomach and now I feel worse... I really wish I hadn't left those tums at home. Confusedad:
I don't like their new fries... Way to salty.
I would go to jail with arianny
Joe Wrote:[Image: arianny-celeste-arrested-595x335.jpg]

Arianny Celeste was present in Las Vegas this past weekend for the UFC 146 event, but according to reports, the gorgeous Octagon Girl couldn’t wait until Saturday night to see the fist begin to fly, so she decided to take matters into her own hands early Saturday morning. Unfortunately for her, that would result in her arrest for domestic battery.

Celeste was taken into custody at approximately 7:30 am on Saturday after being charged with domestic violence. She was held at the Clark County Detention Center before being released on $3,000 bond. She is expected to appear in court for her hearing on May 30 at 10:45 am. While many believed that the arrest would prevent Arianny from taking part in the UFC Pay-Per-View event later that evening, she did make it out to the MGM Grand Garden Arena for the final three fights of the night, and was seen on camera.

Few details regarding the arrest have been released at the moment, but UFC President Dana White has still made it clear that both he and the company support Arianny “100 percent.”

Arianny has spent the past five years holding up cards between rounds for the UFC, but suddenly it appears as though watching all of those fights may have built up a bit of rage in the sexy 26-year-old. So perhaps it is about time that Dana White and the UFC allows her to take that rage out on an opponent in the octagon. After all, is there any woman better suited for bringing a female division to the UFC than Arianny? I guess the victim of this assault is the only one who knows the real answer to that question.
women's UFC... The answer for me is YES!!!
Joe Wrote:[Image: arianny-celeste-arrested-595x335.jpg]

I still want to know who she was fighting. They aren't really saying yet.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I picked up some Wendy's fries thinking that the salt would settle my stomach and now I feel worse... I really wish I hadn't left those tums at home. Confusedad:
I don't like their new fries... Way to salty.

I was hoping that would coat my stomach and stop the nausea.
LeNeve Wrote:I would go to jail with arianny

Dude, you did, just in the wrong state.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I couldn't imagine sitting home in front of the tv the entire weekend.

I sat on the sofa the entire weekend. Confusedad: It sucked, but I'm supposed to be resting the leg.

I had migraines on and off all weekend. Other than that, I did a lot of work around the house and in the nursery.

I did watch the Pirates sweep the Cubs and beat the Reds yesterday.
lambo racing through oklahoma
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14