Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 29, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino:

"Justin in Utah is an intellectual."

Covino and I have very different definitions of intellectual.
he must not have had a million dollar party to go to on Sunday night if he was just flipping through the channels.
Geez he gets more airtime than Ray Ray in Baltimore or black Ice!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Geez he gets more airtime than Ray Ray in Baltimore or black Ice!

The only reason they like the guy is b/c he buys them all kinds of shit. Completely bought friendship.
"Do you believe in mermaids?" should be one of those questions where if you answer yes, you get locked up.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Geez he gets more airtime than Ray Ray in Baltimore or black Ice!

The only reason they like the guy is b/c he buys them all kinds of shit. Completely bought friendship.
I can see that. Rich wanted nothing to do with him last night of DBC last year.

introsexual
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I can see that. Rich wanted nothing to do with him last night of DBC last year.

Yeah, he was just being PC by saying he likes him but understands why everyone else doesn't.

You never rip an active listener on a personal level like that to actually say you don't like them. NO matter how much of an asshole they are.
Chip Wrote:"Do you believe in mermaids?" should be one of those questions where if you answer yes, you get locked up.
[Image: blog_merman_dramatic.jpg]
Chip Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28...50091.html
Huffington Post is about as credible as Justin in Utah is IMO.

A jersey boy calling a meathead "intelligent".... Um, yeah, that sounds about right. :roll:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28...50091.html
Huffington Post is about as credible as Justin in Utah is IMO.

It's kind of one step above the paper with the Britney Spears crotch shots on the cover.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

he must not have had a million dollar party to go to on Sunday night if he was just flipping through the channels.

I was hardly home all weekend. I couldn't imagine sitting home in front of the tv the entire weekend.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I couldn't imagine sitting home in front of the tv the entire weekend.

I sat on the sofa the entire weekend. Confusedad: It sucked, but I'm supposed to be resting the leg.
I watched "This Means War" this weekend. It wasn't bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14