Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 29, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Anyway since she is here now... I am off for my trip to Winnipeg... Have fun guys!!!!
NussieT Wrote:Anyway since she is here now... I am off for my trip to Winnipeg... Have fun guys!!!!
k bye
i wonder if leneve is getting that talking to right now
NussieT Wrote:Considering the babysitter really is my mother in law.... that's really gross... Besides she was in the hospital. Just like Jim's dad to end up in the hospital before someones birthday or major event

People will do anything not to attend your events.
Joe Wrote:- Sell a client a backup solution.
- Client deletes a folder
- Tell client backup didn't work...

:killme:

Ouch. :?
NussieT Wrote:Morning everyone... I am supposed to be going into the city to get my son a birthday present and some supplies to make his cake and the babysitter isn't answering her phone... not pleased.

You are having all kinds of planning issues lately.
Derick Wrote:i wonder if leneve is getting that talking to right now

I'd say yes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i wonder if leneve is getting that talking to right now

I'd say yes.
nope. nothing yet.
I wish Game of Thrones was on every Sunday night forever.

I can't wait to see what they do with Stanis and how Jeoffrey reacts to the Hound leaving.

I think Papa Lannister going to King's Landing pretty much just handed Rob Stark a win in the war. Opened up the entire lands to his army.

Please, no book reader spoils, just conversation
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish Game of Thrones was on every Sunday night forever.

I can't wait to see what they do with Stanis and how Jeoffrey reacts to the Hound leaving.

I think Papa Lannister going to King's Landing pretty much just handed Rob Stark a win in the war. Opened up the entire lands to his army.

:nothingtoadd:
I vote for this girl to be President:

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-6-youngest-ev...59597.html

Sucks that I canceled HBO. All I can say is Thank You to the guy that got it up online 30 minutes after it aired. I can't wait for next week!

On a side note, Magic City on Starz is pretty good too.

I've started reading the books

its amazing what seeing wildfire on tv will do to someone :roflmao:
[Image: insano.jpg]

Insano

Standing a stomach-churning 14 stories high, Brazil's Insano is officially the tallest water slide in the world. After what looks more like stepping out of plane than scooching down a slide, riders plummet down the near-vertical ride for about four or five seconds, during which they'll reach the ungodly speed of about 65 mph. The ride then terminates with what the creators call a 'relaxing dive into the swimming pool.'

So, I can't do any of these until next year or so, but who would ride it with me?
I could move to Russia, Canada or most Caribbean islands not named Haiti
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14