Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 29, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip thinking about coming on girlscouts.
LeNeve Wrote:Chip thinking about coming on girlscouts.

I almost went looking for a picture of a hot girl dressed like a girl scout, but I decided against it...
I wonder if this really works...

[Image: Trolling_Mac_Users.jpg]
I would try that, but I don't know anyone that has a MAC around here.
LeNeve Wrote:I would try that, but I don't know anyone that has a MAC around here.

me neither, i don't think i have any gay friends
Chip Wrote:

I almost went looking for a picture of a hot girl dressed like a girl scout, but I decided against it...

last week I was going to post a picture of a rooster and a fish (cock sucker)

for some reason I googled cock instead of rooster though, then hit images, then got busy, and forgot. so there was alot of cocks on my screen for awhile that day.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would try that, but I don't know anyone that has a MAC around here.

no such thing as gay friends, just gay dudes you know, that will get drunk and try to touch your weiner when you aren't looking
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

for some reason I googled cock instead of rooster though, then hit images, then got busy, and forgot. so there was alot of cocks on my screen for awhile that day.

Did everyone at work believe that story?
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

no such thing as gay friends, just gay dudes you know, that will get drunk and try to touch your weiner when you aren't looking

good thing i don't know any.
sounds like that happened to you in jail
Jail would be terrible if they let a bunch of drunk gay dudes loose up in there.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Did everyone at work believe that story?

I guess.
Monica from the show today talking nussie like. She is not an intern, she is an assistant producer or something like that.

[Image: monica3.jpg]

her twitter: @SupSonicaMonica

she's aaiiiight.
she looks like she has some potential, thats artsy shit photography aint cutting it.
LeNeve Wrote:she looks like she has some potential, thats artsy shit photography aint cutting it.

Yeah, her face is about a 6 but her body easily could be a 9 or 10, gotta see it.
okay, lets go to this field. now lean across that log, and look playfully behind, like a cute, cuddly bunny rabbit is about to stick his bunny dick inside you.

NO! No! NO! I said cute cuddly bunny dick. not regular dick. pull it back alittle. there you go. click
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14