Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - May 29, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:I am with Rich. I still enjoy facebook. I have made some real good connections through facebook that I would never have done had there been no facebook. Myspace never connected like that.

I think they might have tinkered a bit more than they should have with facebook though. The timeline is way harder to manage than it was before the change.

I never met a Facebook girl, but I've met many MySpace girls. It was more acceptable to make random friends on MySpace.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am with Rich. I still enjoy facebook. I have made some real good connections through facebook that I would never have done had there been no facebook. Myspace never connected like that.

I think they might have tinkered a bit more than they should have with facebook though. The timeline is way harder to manage than it was before the change.

I liked it so much better beforehand. I do think their messing with it has turned me off. I don't spend as much time on FB as I used to. And I get annoyed quick with navigating through the timelines.
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is the primary tool for organizing the DBC.

It is responsible for a get together with High School friends I am having in two weeks.

It has up to date info for our clan on COD.

It is easier than evite to invite people to parties and get togethers.

As long as you manage the stuff you don't want to see, like app notifications (which is SOOOOO easy to hide), facebook is a great tool.

I hate dealing with party invites when people don't have Facebook.

This year I created the date in Facebook, made it public and sent the link via email.
It is pretty dumb to think that FaceBook will be around for ever though.
Big Fan posts on TOMB now?

I thought he liked it here better.
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is the primary tool for organizing the DBC.

It is responsible for a get together with High School friends I am having in two weeks.

It has up to date info for our clan on COD.

It is easier than evite to invite people to parties and get togethers.

As long as you manage the stuff you don't want to see, like app notifications (which is SOOOOO easy to hide), facebook is a great tool.

I do like the event setup. It's nice that is keeps a list of who's invited and who's coming. It sucks when people don't have FB for that reason.

And then there's those people who bitch about privacy on there. Simply put: don't post anything anywhere online that you don't want the entire world to know about. :duh:

I am tired of people bitching about privacy on FB from their profile which is full of their personal info and picts!
Sup y'all???
Joe Wrote:

I never met a Facebook girl, but I've met many MySpace girls. It was more acceptable to make random friends on MySpace.

This is quite true, too. I have never met anyone random on FB.
Sup yo?
Chip Wrote:It is pretty dumb to think that FaceBook will be around for ever though.

They keep messing with it and people will get bored and move on.
Pete Nice Wrote:Big Fan posts on TOMB now?

Maybe is was all the cock shots?
I have used Facebook to screen girls from dating websites to make my decision on whether or not I want to meet them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It is pretty dumb to think that FaceBook will be around for ever though.

They keep messing with it and people will get bored and move on.

It will be around until a better option comes along. Which may be many more years. Google + tried, and has good features, but couldn't come close.

The only thing that might be a threat is Taco's MyFace.
Pete Nice Wrote:Big Fan posts on TOMB now?

You don't get famous here.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sup y'all???

Whaaaaaatttt Uuuuuupp!!!!!!!!! :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14