Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.

Why did she choose French!?

Only for the Fondue really, she knows I hate French people. In fact she just wanted to have a Fondue party, but I told her it was OK to have a French party.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.

French Maid outfits too?

My birthday is 12/3 and I don't think I'm doing anything for my birthday. Confusedad:
Im working on my birfday. thats my only plan.
LeNeve Wrote:french tickler

the deuce
Joe Wrote:

French Maid outfits too?

My birthday is 12/3 and I don't think I'm doing anything for my birthday. Confusedad:

You can come partake in ours, two for one birthday.
Isn't today Taylor's birthday?
I'm not sure why I'm posting this, but here it is.

[Image: Hadouken.jpg]
Fondue....because it's fun to do.
Pete Nice Wrote:Isn't today Taylor's birthday?

I think so. I know it's around this time for sure.
1. Yes today is Taylor's b-day.
2. Pete your wife's party sounds FUN!!!! I like Fondue!!!!
3. B thanks for your input, but I don't know anyone w/a military discount.
4. Thanks all for your input....the girls will be 6 and 4 so we are doing the flying Dumbos, breakfast with the Princesses, etc. Fun stuff...but no big coasters, etc. they are way too little.
5. I will get the jumper pass, and I guess I have to find out more about the meal plans b4 I decide...maybe I should just call a travel agent.....this is hard....
fon diddly do
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am seeing this Soda Stream thing everywhere now.

I want one.

It looks cooler than it sounded on the radio. I'm trying to think if I should get it for someone on my gift list.

I want one.
yep. I want one too. if they were 50 dollars, I probaly would have already got one.
SO what meat should I have for the fondue?

I am thinking chicken and shrimp.

I don't think beef and pork are good meats for fondue.
[Image: Perfect_Resume.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:

I want one.
yep. I want one too. if they were 50 dollars, I probaly would have already got one.

:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32