Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
we finally get a good thanksgiving game for Detroit. GB vs lions is a quality game
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what sucks about being good at fantasy football? You never get anyone you want off the waiver wire. I got shutout in all 3 of my waiver leagues on good pickups this week. Confusedad:

I am not sure why teams that are out of it are making free agent pickups either.
I wanted Kevin Smith also

In my big money league, the guy who picked him up is 3-8 and it's not a keeper league. Seriously? Why is that guy making free agent pick ups? I hope Kevin Smith pulls a hammie and never gets another fantasy point all season.
in one of my money leagues the commissioner changed the playoff weeks to 15,16,17 & the number of teams from 4 to 8, so he can get into the playoffs. I am in first place, and I called him out on it. I was called names by everyone because they wanted the cheap way to win

He did this after the season started? I would never play in that league again. You can't do that shit after the season started.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Cheektowaga, NY

thats a weird name, even for an indian

Over by B-Lo, you bored and searching Indian city names again?

pretty much.
So I am seeing this Soda Stream thing everywhere now.

I want one.
Octane is being all gay this morning. Way too much Nickleback.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I wanted Kevin Smith also

In my big money league, the guy who picked him up is 3-8 and it's not a keeper league. Seriously? Why is that guy making free agent pick ups? I hope Kevin Smith pulls a hammie and never gets another fantasy point all season.
in one of my money leagues the commissioner changed the playoff weeks to 15,16,17 & the number of teams from 4 to 8, so he can get into the playoffs. I am in first place, and I called him out on it. I was called names by everyone because they wanted the cheap way to win

He did this after the season started? I would never play in that league again. You can't do that shit after the season started.
He changed it back to weeks 14,15,16 but kept it at 8 teams, but this is my last year in the league, I have not paid my dues yet, so if he messes with anything I will not pay
Brian Wrote:Octane is being all gay this morning. Way too much Nickleback.

big time. nussie song, nickle back, nussie song, nickle back, annoying dj chatter about snorting cocaine, nussie rock again. jeebus
My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.
fon dont
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Octane is being all gay this morning. Way too much Nickleback.

big time. nussie song, nickle back, nussie song, nickle back, annoying dj chatter about snorting cocaine, nussie rock again. jeebus

then a song from the late 90s.
dude across the shop busted a water hose out, and is spraying the floor down now. I think I'll do that too.
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.

Why did she choose French!?
french tickler
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.

French Maid outfits too?

My birthday is 12/3 and I don't think I'm doing anything for my birthday. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:fon dont

I wouldn't expect anything less from you....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32