Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Chip Wrote:That's a pretty gay birthday cake.

Well, it was what I could grab quickly. Suck it.
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:sup guys, first time on DBN whats crappenin

Hey what's up!!!! Glad to have you here.....now for some fun get to know questions...

1. Where do you live?
2. Where/what do you do for work?
3. Are you married?
4. Any children?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. Have you ever been to Disney w/i the last 2 years?
Thanks in advance for your answers :boobs: :boobs:
live on long island, im a cop, married, 2 kids 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, i like to fish and drink good beer, been to disney in 1989 i think

I like the avatar, I have yet to use my Covino and Rich pint glass. Maybe I will tomorrow. So the letters seem to turn blue when there is a dark beer in there huh?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?
No.

In fact, you should probably take it with you.
In case someone finds your hiding spot and just keeps putting it back so you don't know.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Isn't today Taylor's birthday?
that is correct

Happy birthday.
Have one for me.
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?

Nope, totally justified. In fact, you should take it to work with you.
Pete Nice Wrote:SO what meat should I have for the fondue?

I am thinking chicken and shrimp.

I don't think beef and pork are good meats for fondue.
beef is good. Small cuts of beef cook quickly and taste good in the oil

same for the pork. I wouldn't recommend shrimp
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.
Toblerone's are great for the chocolate

I've never had a Toblerone before. We got one in a gift basket from a friend once. I told Jim I wanted to try some and not to eat it all.. an hour later he ate it... I was so pissed.
Iva13 Wrote:Awww Thanks Chip xoxox

Chip is gay
Pete Nice Wrote:SO what meat should I have for the fondue?

I am thinking chicken and shrimp.

I don't think beef and pork are good meats for fondue.

Go off of their menu http://www.meltingpot.com/our-menu.aspx
Awwws..

[Image: BabyWombat_PeterMcNeill_gal.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Awww Thanks Chip xoxox

Chip is gay

Shut up you jerk.

Your just mad because Iva likes me more.
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Also Cbrink8186 what does your name stand for?

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food/meal?

Thanks. :boobs:
its my name Chris Brink*** and my shield number from work, favorite color is rainbow and my favorite meal is dinosaur meat

Police? You will fit in here, Hondo is a retired cop and most of us are police and military supporting right leaning peeps. Not many hippies and lefties short of Joe....
awesome, i was in the Army infantry too, did 2 years in the Raq

No shit, another 11b. Nice. I was in during the Gulf War, then 10 years in the reserves. 2002 was my last year, body was breaking down with age and I wanted to still be able to walk when I was 60.
it only took me 3 months to get my pint glass, apparently spot uses carrier pigeon do deliver all the merch
Iva13 Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:sup guys, first time on DBN whats crappenin

Hey what's up!!!! Glad to have you here.....now for some fun get to know questions...

1. Where do you live?
2. Where/what do you do for work?
3. Are you married?
4. Any children?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. Have you ever been to Disney w/i the last 2 years?
Thanks in advance for your answers :boobs: :boobs:

Iva's back!! :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's Brampton's Birthday today!!

[Image: birthday-cake.gif]
how bout a candle in some "glissening cakes" :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32