Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Also Cbrink8186 what does your name stand for?

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food/meal?

Thanks. :boobs:
its my name Chris Brink*** and my shield number from work, favorite color is rainbow and my favorite meal is dinosaur meat

You have officially become Iva's favorite person now. She lives in a world of unicorns and rainbows!!
cbrink8168 Wrote:it only took me 3 months to get my pint glass, apparently spot uses carrier pigeon do deliver all the merch

A question Iva didn't ask, what's the beer in the glass in that picture?
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?
No.

In fact, you should probably take it with you.
In case someone finds your hiding spot and just keeps putting it back so you don't know.

yeah, I should bring it with me. It's not even hidden very well. I just put it on the top shelf of the hall closet. They are bound to find it eventually.

I keep getting a text asking where its at. I should throw them off the trail, and say I put it out in the shed or something. :roflmao:
Happy B-Day Brampton :boobs: :boobs: :happy: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :grin:
i joined in 2002, was in for 10 years and can barely walk as it is, too much ruckin
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Awww Thanks Chip xoxox

Chip is gay

Shut up you jerk.

Your just mad because Iva likes me more.
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?
no. that is the correct thing to do
Pete Nice Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Also Cbrink8186 what does your name stand for?

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food/meal?

Thanks. :boobs:
its my name Chris Brink*** and my shield number from work, favorite color is rainbow and my favorite meal is dinosaur meat

Police? You will fit in here, Hondo is a retired cop and most of us are police and military supporting right leaning peeps. Not many hippies and lefties short of Joe....

Fucker. I support the police and military. I just don't vote for the same wackjobs you do.
Chip Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:it only took me 3 months to get my pint glass, apparently spot uses carrier pigeon do deliver all the merch

sam adams winter lager
Chip Wrote:

yeah, good question
Chip and Robert Robert and Chip I like you both the same........ a whole lot!!!!
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

sam adams winter lager

:high5: My fav Sam Adams beer.
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

sam adams winter lager
:high5:

HA, I was bitching about that too. It really is just laziness.
I like that sam adams winter lager too. I might get some tonight actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32