Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
LeNeve likes hot balls...
:?
LeNeve Wrote:the meatballs in my subway sandwich are cold. :barf:
leneve has cold balls in his mouth
C&R listener that owns an anti aging clinic.
This ten um put its balls on me today. Confusedad:
THe guy who wanted to trade had a few offers out and accepted Eli Manning for Calvin Johnson and Demarco Murray 5 minutes later we told him we would give him Brady for the same package and he said the deal was done and he couldn't go back now.

So we traded Reggie Bush to another guy for Jordie Nelson.
LeNeve Wrote:This ten um put its balls on me today. Confusedad:

Twice, ten-um, twice as many balls on you as a five-um
cbrink8168 Wrote:side note, whats with grown men and having feelings on facebook, cant stand that shit, i hate seeing music lyrics and gay shit on dudes FB pages

Are they gay?? :fag:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:side note, whats with grown men and having feelings on facebook, cant stand that shit, i hate seeing music lyrics and gay shit on dudes FB pages

no asain
Tonight I will drink...a lot....while I peel 7-8 pounds of stupid potatos....b/c that's what my contribution is for Thanksgiving dinner....and I didn't even pick to do that... Confusedad:
cbrink8168 Wrote:

no asain
aw c'mon
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hate going to funerals and the people say "thank you for coming"...I never know what to say so something comes out of my mouth like "oh, no problem"...then in my head I'm like WHAT THE F did I just say???? what are you suposed to say when they thank you for coming to the funeral???? "Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world"....awkward.....

It's just awkward on both sides. I said that, because I didn't know what else to say. I usually respond to it by saying "I'm so sorry for your loss" or "he/she will be missed" or something like that.

B that's pretty good....when I go up I say I'm so sorry, etc. Then they say thank you for coming then that's when I will say he/she will be missed and end on that...Great Day!!!!! Thanks....that is perfect.

I had a spurt where I lost too many people I was close to. So, if I was able to speak, that's what people got. When my aunt and grandma both passed I couldn't speak without losing it, so those funerals were miserable for me.
michaelangelo Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:

no asain
aw c'mon
Ha
michaelangelo Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:

no asain
aw c'mon

Chris, Michaelangelo is our Asian xoxox but he's not gay!
my husband :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
cbrink8168 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

no asain

Do they use lots of hair gel and spend more time getting ready to go out than most chicks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32