Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm pretty jealous that you guys get the next couple of days off. now i'll have no forum or new c&r to keep me entertained for the next couple of days Confusedwoot:

I thought the same thing but tomorrow I have glass collection and work then Friday I think I am going to head into the city, pick up some stuff for my Grey Cup party, Christmas shop and get some christmas card making supplies.
[Image: otopF.jpg]
I have a Christmas Card Contest....but the people that send them to me don't know about my contest....After I get them I pick THE best one and then call the person to tell them. :grin: :grin: I have so much fun with myself.. :boobs: :boobs:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to make like a Chip and blow this joint. Peace out homies, have a great thanksgiving. Canadians, have a good normal days.

I don't do drugs.
My phrase is "Make like a fetus and bust out of this mother"

make like a fetus and abort yourself.

I'm waiting for the secretary to give me money, so I actually haven't left yet.
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm pretty jealous that you guys get the next couple of days off. now i'll have no forum or new c&r to keep me entertained for the next couple of days Confusedwoot:

I'll be working Friday AND Saturday, so you won't be completely alone.

I'm out for now!

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving all!!
B or T can I peel the potatos tonight and leave them in cold water in the fridg overnight? I googled it but am getting different answers...Thanks.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Best Buy shoppers Monday night.

Pete isn't going to get his TV.

No way.
Iva13 Wrote:B or T can I peel the potatos tonight and leave them in cold water in the fridg overnight? I googled it but am getting different answers...Thanks.

Yes. We used to peel potatoes the night before, make fries the next day when I used to work at my friends restaurant. We used a 5 gallon pail with a lid
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to make like a Chip and blow this joint. Peace out homies, have a great thanksgiving. Canadians, have a good normal days.

I don't do drugs.
My phrase is "Make like a fetus and bust out of this mother"

make like a fetus and abort yourself.

I'm waiting for the secretary to give me money, so I actually haven't left yet.

Aw come on.
No abortion stuff.
Just good old fashioned birtin'.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I'll be working Friday AND Saturday, so you won't be completely alone.

I'm out for now!

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving all!!

I'm working Friday and Saturday too.
But at my other job where I don't really feel good about fucking around on the internet yet.
And I don't have the privacy.
Chip Wrote:Aw come on.
No abortion stuff.

That makes me sad because I am no longer going to be an aunt. You sir are a :douche:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Aw come on.
No abortion stuff.

That makes me sad because I am no longer going to be an aunt. You sir are a :douche:

Oh, oops.
Sorry.
Confusedad:
Thanks T...I believe you over the stupid people on the internet. They make it so complicated and I don't cook, so I don't know these things. I will peel them tonight and put them in a pot of water in the refrig overnight, then boil and mash them at my Mom's. xoxoxox
Woo Woo we made it a 30 page day and didn't even try :boobs: :boobs:
[Image: vUiSS.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32