Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have been invited now to 4 different dinners tomorrow. How the fuck is a person supposed to balance that out??

go to all four and take home a doggy bag of appetizers from one place, first course for the second, second course from the third and dessert from the last and then give all that left over food to your local homeless people and while your at it, bake them a pie, nussie!!! :taterpie:

I fully intend on scoring as much food as I can to take home. But NO PIE!!!!! In fact, I might make some peanut butter brownies tonight, so I can avoid the damn pie!
cbrink8168 Wrote:sup guys, first time on DBN whats crappenin

Yo! Vas up!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

Hey what's up!!!! Glad to have you here.....now for some fun get to know questions...

1. Where do you live?
2. Where/what do you do for work?
3. Are you married?
4. Any children?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. Have you ever been to Disney w/i the last 2 years?
Thanks in advance for your answers :boobs: :boobs:
live on long island, im a cop, married, 2 kids 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, i like to fish and drink good beer, been to disney in 1989 i think
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Just chillin like Bob Dylan.

Sup chu?
chillen trying to get my drink on but i only have 2 beers

Not working today?
I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?
Thanks Chis Welcome to DBN... and I'm just happy you didn't say your favorite meal was Unicorns... :wink:
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Also Cbrink8186 what does your name stand for?

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food/meal?

Thanks. :boobs:
its my name Chris Brink*** and my shield number from work, favorite color is rainbow and my favorite meal is dinosaur meat

Police? You will fit in here, Hondo is a retired cop and most of us are police and military supporting right leaning peeps. Not many hippies and lefties short of Joe....
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I wanted Kevin Smith also

In my big money league, the guy who picked him up is 3-8 and it's not a keeper league. Seriously? Why is that guy making free agent pick ups? I hope Kevin Smith pulls a hammie and never gets another fantasy point all season.
in one of my money leagues the commissioner changed the playoff weeks to 15,16,17 & the number of teams from 4 to 8, so he can get into the playoffs. I am in first place, and I called him out on it. I was called names by everyone because they wanted the cheap way to win

He did this after the season started? I would never play in that league again. You can't do that shit after the season started.
thats bullshit. How can you change the playoff format after the season starts.

You were right to complain
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Hey what's up!!!! Glad to have you here.....now for some fun get to know questions...

1. Where do you live?
2. Where/what do you do for work?
3. Are you married?
4. Any children?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. Have you ever been to Disney w/i the last 2 years?
Thanks in advance for your answers :boobs: :boobs:
live on long island, im a cop, married, 2 kids 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, i like to fish and drink good beer, been to disney in 1989 i think

Iva is are welcoming committee.
All new members get the interview.
She's awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Also Cbrink8186 what does your name stand for?

What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite food/meal?

Thanks. :boobs:
its my name Chris Brink*** and my shield number from work, favorite color is rainbow and my favorite meal is dinosaur meat

Police? You will fit in here, Hondo is a retired cop and most of us are police and military supporting right leaning peeps. Not many hippies and lefties short of Joe....
awesome, i was in the Army infantry too, did 2 years in the Raq
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's birthday is Dec 1. Her friends started this stupid themed birthday party thing, so everyone always has a different theme. My wife is having a French theme. The food is going to be fondue. It has already cost me $60. I had to buy two fondue sets, fondue chocolate and fondue cheese and I still will have to buy a chocolate fondue fountain, meat, fruit and veggies for the fondue and bread, cheese and heater thingies. Gonna end up costing me like $400 total before alcohol is bought.
Toblerone's are great for the chocolate
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?

No.
Awww Thanks Chip xoxox
LeNeve Wrote:I hide my xbox controller so no one can play it when I'm not home. Is that an asshole move?
No.
Pete Nice Wrote:Isn't today Taylor's birthday?
that is correct
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32