Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Makes great pie.....

:tater: :tater: :taterpie:
I don't have to work today......Election Day :high5:
Hey everyone.... :yawn:
Pete how was New Orleans???? details please....what did you do, where did you eat, what did you eat, how was the game, did you wear a costume???, if so what were you? Was Burbon Street crazy on Sat night? If so what did you see!!!!! Thanks.
There is a guy named Keifer in my English class.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete how was New Orleans???? details please....what did you do, where did you eat, what did you eat, how was the game, did you wear a costume???, if so what were you? Was Burbon Street crazy on Sat night? If so what did you see!!!!! Thanks.
only Iva could manage to pack 8 questions into 2 lines
Brian in NY Wrote:I don't have to work today......Election Day :high5:

you're gay
Are you addicted to sugar??? A new study says sugar addiction is as powerful as addiction to nicotine and is one of the most difficult to break. Symptoms of sugar addiction: Fatigue, getting irritable when hungry, chronic nasal congestion, weight gain, inability to lose weight, sinusitis, irritable bowel, poor concentration and memory loss. Sounds like me. Does it sound like you?
irritable when hungry, chronic nasal congestion, sinusitis
LeNeve Wrote:Are you addicted to sugar??? A new study says sugar addiction is as powerful as addiction to nicotine and is one of the most difficult to break. Symptoms of sugar addiction: Fatigue, getting irritable when hungry, chronic nasal congestion, weight gain, inability to lose weight, sinusitis, irritable bowel, poor concentration and memory loss. Sounds like me. Does it sound like you?

Well, I get irritable when I'm hungry, and my boss would say I have poor concentration and memory loss when it comes to work. But I say I can remember every Family Guy and South Park episode, so that's not true.
I drink a ton of coffee, but never put any kind of sugar in it, and never drink any kind of pop.
So no.
Sugar is horrible.
Hey Pete, Staal was just about to come back, and breaks his hand in practice is out 6 more weeks.
:roflmao:
:happy:
:poke:
Chip Wrote:Hey Pete, Staal was just about to come back, and breaks his hand in practice is out 6 more weeks.
:crank:
Derick Wrote:irritable when hungry, chronic nasal congestion, sinusitis

I'm just irritable when hungry. I have nasal congestion, but it's not that chronic.

I copied that information from the facebook page of the big fat am morning dj here
aside from papa roach, Octane is playing really good music this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Pete, Staal was just about to come back, and breaks his hand in practice is out 6 more weeks.
:crank:

Yeah, that's how he broke his hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16