Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:i think tomorrow I will have a woman bring me a sangweech

sangweechs taste much better served like that.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just voted on what I am having for lunch today.
I'm going to go vote right now.
where is all this voting taking place? i wanna vote too

I voted last Thursday at the Beauhead Senior Center. Four people out of the 6 I voted for actually got in!
LeNeve Wrote:

i just need to find a woman to do this, and a sandwich
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
I'm going to go vote right now.
where is all this voting taking place? i wanna vote too

I voted last Thursday at the Beauhead Senior Center. Four people out of the 6 I voted for actually got in!
you voted for a bunch of seniors, for what? leader of the bingo group?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i just need to find a woman to do this, and a sandwich

It's going to be a long week for me. Jim worked his truck for the business yesterday plus we picked up recycle Then he has school today, tomorrow and Thursday Then he works his normal shift at Peterbilt Friday, Saturday, Sunday
is it just me, or are the redneck jokes, heres your sign jokes, and get'r done jokes, way way played out by now
Derick Wrote:you voted for a bunch of seniors, for what? leader of the bingo group?

I didn't vote for seniors they just had the polls at the senior center... I voted for the mayor, councillors & school trustee for the town.
Derick Wrote:is it just me, or are the redneck jokes, heres your sign jokes, and get'r done jokes, way way played out by now

They were done years ago...
Derick Wrote:is it just me, or are the redneck jokes, heres your sign jokes, and get'r done jokes, way way played out by now

I remember a guy in high school had that shit on cd. He thought they were awesome. He had a motorcycle, and 4 wheelers though, so I put up with it. I was sick of them 16 years ago.
Nussie_T Wrote:

They were done years ago...

Did they ever really start?
I never thought they were funny.
5 hours to go
Derick Wrote:5 hours to go

I have a minimum of 8 hours worth of glass crushing to get to but I really don't want to play outside in the rain picking that shit up.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's Melody's 1st birthday today!!! Happy Birthday Melody!

Woo-Hoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Happy Birthday, Kiddo!!!

I am having nachos
He IS a legend
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16