Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:where the fuck is jdubb? the one time I need him, he's no where to be found

Are you & Jdubb having a man date this Friday!?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:where the fuck is jdubb? the one time I need him, he's no where to be found

maybe. I need him to go buy me something and bring it to me.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't think Jdubb wants to buy you a hooker.
Derick, do you know some douchy guy, from Chicago, who sold his internet company to Google and became a really big douche, but thinks he's Mr. Chicago??? He's in his late 30's
Iva13 Wrote:Derick, do you know some douchy guy, from Chicago, who sold his internet company to Google and became a really big douche, but thinks he's Mr. Chicago??? He's in his late 30's
no
Chip Wrote:An awesome costume, if anyone has played, or knows of BioShock, this thing.

http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009/09/...shock.html

Thats pretty cool. I could kick that nerds ass though.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I don't think Jdubb wants to buy you a hooker.
i need a blind for my tree stand, the company that has the one I want is located in the cities, instead of paying the $30 to ship it to me in time, he could bring it to me
deer blind Confusedheep:
LeNeve Wrote:deer blind Confusedheep:
yes. its more the cut the wind down so I dont freeze my ass off while sitting in the middle of a field
Iva13 Wrote:Derick, do you know some douchy guy, from Chicago, who sold his internet company to Google and became a really big douche, but thinks he's Mr. Chicago??? He's in his late 30's

Iva do you know how many people live in Chicago!?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:deer blind Confusedheep:
yes. its more the cut the wind down so I dont freeze my ass off while sitting in the middle of a field
although I just checked the weather, its supposed to be a low of 36 and a high of 50, so I dont think I'll freeze
Nussie_T Wrote:

3 million in Chicago, 14 million if you count the suburbs
Derick Wrote:although I just checked the weather, its supposed to be a low of 36 and a high of 50, so I dont think I'll freeze

It was 52F at 9 pm last night in Beausejour. The credit union told me so...
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

3 million in Chicago, 14 million if you count the suburbs

Exactly. So the odds of you knowing that one person is really rare.
Iva -- Is his name Alex Collins?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16