Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:i should find something to do today
Go to the airport & welcome people to town!!!
Hey bro-mo's, busy day today or at least during the show. I won't be able to play along much so I'll have to catch up later.
eddieyourdj Wrote:

he might as well skip the middle man and just go hang out in the airport bathroom.
Rich's dad Greg Vilchitski in studio today! Hope he does the Mick Jagger duck walk!

[Image: 307507393_b88ce9686c.jpg]
BWW kicks ass.
It's so much better then other chains.
I'd go to a CnR BWW.
Chip Wrote:BWW kicks ass.
I'd go to a CnR BWW.

me too.
:?
My favorite picture of all time that Big Fan posted:

[Image: alcoholism.jpg]
Chip Wrote:BWW kicks ass.
I'd go to a CnR BWW.

Hell yeah.
An awesome costume, if anyone has played, or knows of BioShock, this thing.

http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009/09/...shock.html
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Don't call me stupid, but is republican & democratic an American thing or do Canadians have other terminology ? To be honest, it never crossed my mind until now!!!

Good question. I have never thought of that either. Do they have elections? I thought they had a queen and stuff like that. Dukes, and earls and what not.

Bahahaha... Yes we have elections. Canadians have three forms of government. We have municipal, provincial and federal. We have a prime minister instead of a president. His name is Steven Harper... he is a douchetard.
WyoIan Wrote:Confusedad: Well this turned into a SWOOT week already, my grandfather passed away last night. He was 87 years old, and had been in the hospital for the last three weeks because of a fall. Confusedad:

So sorry for your loss. That just sucks.
eddieyourdj Wrote:

you could get me something to drink and bring it to me. I'll give you some pickles.
where the fuck is jdubb? the one time I need him, he's no where to be found
WyoIan Wrote:Confusedad: Well this turned into a SWOOT week already, my grandfather passed away last night. He was 87 years old, and had been in the hospital for the last three weeks because of a fall. Confusedad:

Sorry for your loss. Most elderly people who fall end up passing away. Jim's great grandma was 102 in good health until she slipped on some ice and broke her leg. My great grandpa was 92 when he slipped in the hallway at the old folks home he lived in and broke his hip. He was in the hospital for a week then sent back to his old folks home where he died.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16