Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna go pee again

Either you are getting old, just that bored or UTI?
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't get the redhead hate.
When they're ugly, they're ugly.
But they can still be hot.
so what side of the line are you on? hug or kick

There's a line?
Hug or kick? Wutdatmean?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't get the redhead hate.
When they're ugly, they're ugly.
But they can still be hot.
The hot ones are called redheads, the pale ugly ones with freckles are called gingers.

Ah, that makes total sense.
Yeah, fuck gingers then.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to TOMB and there is a post about the mayor of Winnipeg... I had to post on it... JIW pissed me off.

Why? Is he the mayor of weinerpeg?

No. Cunty posted a youtube video of Sam Katz (who was relected as mayor of Winnipeg last Thursday) apparantly kicking a black kid. The video has been pulled by Youtube so I never saw it. But JIW was saying that he voted for Judy (who was the only other candidate for mayor) she was in charge of the north end (mostly natives) for the last four years and the north end of Winnipeg is a battle zone. A 10 year old got shot a few weeks ago, they said it was a random shooting. Winnipeg is the murder capital of Canada and most of it comes from the North end. Jim's mom is a paramedic, she had a call where a car was in the ditch and one man was stabbed. So she is checking over the guy who stabbed the other man... she asked him "What possessed you to stab your friend?"
He replied he's not my friend, he is my brother!"
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna go pee again

Either you are getting old, just that bored or UTI?

I used to get out of class in grade 9 and 10 to meet up with my bf at the time.... Then once in french class I got banned from going to the bathroom for a week...
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to TOMB and there is a post about the mayor of Winnipeg... I had to post on it... JIW pissed me off.

Why? Is he the mayor of weinerpeg?

No. Cunty posted a youtube video of Sam Katz (who was relected as mayor of Winnipeg last Thursday) apparantly kicking a black kid. The video has been pulled by Youtube so I never saw it. But JIW was saying that he voted for Judy (who was the only other candidate for mayor) she was in charge of the north end (mostly natives) for the last four years and the north end of Winnipeg is a battle zone. A 10 year old got shot a few weeks ago, they said it was a random shooting. Winnipeg is the murder capital of Canada and most of it comes from the North end. Jim's mom is a paramedic, she had a call where a car was in the ditch and one man was stabbed. So she is checking over the guy who stabbed the other man... she asked him "What possessed you to stab your friend?"
He replied he's not my friend, he is my brother!"
:yawn:
LeNeve Wrote::yawn:

Say something interesting that happens in Kansas... wait nothing ever does! :finger:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Say something interesting that happens in Kansas... wait nothing ever does! :finger:
Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedad:

I'm sorry... Hows Angie's car?
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Confusedad:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Hi Matt!
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!
Hey T. How are you.
Aww... Matt won't talk to me since he found out I am not red headed Confusedad:
Nussie_T Wrote:Aww... Matt won't talk to me since he found out I am not red headed Confusedad:

Never mind...
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!
Hey T. How are you.

Not bad... I am bored... I do have glass to crush but yesterday a piece of glass got in my sneaker and I stepped on it so my foot hurts and I really don't want to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16