Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I need one of those stickers they give you when you vote. That way I can say I'm going to go vote, but go home and hang out there for awhile. Then I'll have the sticker, no one will suspect a thing. Perfect crime.
Don't call me stupid, but is republican & democratic an American thing or do Canadians have other terminology ? To be honest, it never crossed my mind until now!!!
Some guy came to my house asking for donations so he could go audition for american idol. I had thoughs of murdering him. He probaly had no idea I was thinking that.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Don't call me stupid, but is republican & democratic an American thing or do Canadians have other terminology ? To be honest, it never crossed my mind until now!!!
Canadians live in a communistic society, they dont have a bipartisan system
eddieyourdj Wrote:Don't call me stupid, but is republican & democratic an American thing or do Canadians have other terminology ? To be honest, it never crossed my mind until now!!!

Good question. I have never thought of that either. Do they have elections? I thought they had a queen and stuff like that. Dukes, and earls and what not.
tomorrow is culture day. I can't wait.
Confusedad: Well this turned into a SWOOT week already, my grandfather passed away last night. He was 87 years old, and had been in the hospital for the last three weeks because of a fall. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:

Good question. I have never thought of that either. Do they have elections? I thought they had a queen and stuff like that. Dukes, and earls and what not.

I think they base their political beliefs on the nearest hockey team.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I think they base their political beliefs on the nearest hockey team.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
WyoIan Wrote:Confusedad: Well this turned into a SWOOT week already, my grandfather passed away last night. He was 87 years old, and had been in the hospital for the last three weeks because of a fall. Confusedad:

Wyoming I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather...Prayers for you and your family. That really sucks.
WyoIan Wrote:Confusedad: Well this turned into a SWOOT week already, my grandfather passed away last night. He was 87 years old, and had been in the hospital for the last three weeks because of a fall. Confusedad:
sorry to hear that, but with the fall you should have suspected.
Iva13 Wrote:

Wyoming I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather...Prayers for you and your family. That really sucks.
thanks Iva.
Derick Wrote:
sorry to hear that, but with the fall you should have suspected.
we figured as much, he fell and then just rapidly went down hill from there.
i should find something to do today
i'm gonna go pee, that should take about 30 seconds
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16