Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11-2-10 YOUR MOM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
water fountain with fire. I want this. I got to have it.
[Image: water-feature-pd.jpg]
This pickup I'm working on has a 160 hp programmer on it. I can't wait to go drive it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:dented, and scratched.

That sucks. I cried when that guy rear ended me. We got a cheque in the mail yesterday from Manitoba Public Insurance for $200. It was the deductible being returned from a car that was written off 7 years ago. One night some punk kids went around breaking shit. They threw a brick through Jim's dad government van, they tried to light Jim's car on fire and jumped on the roof. I guess they finally charged the kids that did the damage so we got our money back!

Dayum! What kind of area do you live ?!
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm sorry... Hows Angie's car?

dented, and scratched.

What happened?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm sorry... Hows Angie's car?

dented, and scratched.

What happened?

My grandpa dropped a pickup off at my house so I can work on it. She flew out without even checking around her and hit it. Totally her fault. She hits the telophone pole in the alley all the time.
ther is a hole in Spot's butt that can only be filled by goo.
rattle snake in november
[Image: 75031_142009042513408_100001129386468_19...8440_n.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:

That sucks. I cried when that guy rear ended me. We got a cheque in the mail yesterday from Manitoba Public Insurance for $200. It was the deductible being returned from a car that was written off 7 years ago. One night some punk kids went around breaking shit. They threw a brick through Jim's dad government van, they tried to light Jim's car on fire and jumped on the roof. I guess they finally charged the kids that did the damage so we got our money back!

About 6-7 years ago it got really bad in town. Some kids just went off the deep end. They were stealing tractors from the RM yard, they burnt down the movie store by putting firecrackers through the drop off slot, they were jumping on cars, pushing fences over... One of the kids who tried to burn the seat covers in the car left a cigarette but in the car so the cops took it. They must have used it as evidence. It's a lot better now. There is the odd thing that happens like someone spray paints something, or a car gets broken into but most of that is kids coming from the city out to the country.
LeNeve Wrote:rattle snake in november
[Image: 75031_142009042513408_100001129386468_19...8440_n.jpg]

You are going to make Iva scared.
LeNeve Wrote:water fountain with fire. I want this. I got to have it.
[Image: water-feature-pd.jpg]

That's cool. I want one too!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What happened?

My grandpa dropped a pickup off at my house so I can work on it. She flew out without even checking around her and hit it. Totally her fault. She hits the telophone pole in the alley all the time.

Oh, I think you mentioned that. My mom backed into my bud's brand new HHR on Halloween. Scraped the paint off the back door and panel. She usually is pretty good, but she was in a hurry to get out of another car's way.
Duece and a half. Morning duece followed by a post lunch movement.
[Image: m35-deuce-and-a-half-500x375.jpg]
I'm hungry again. I'm going to have my wife bring me some boneless wings I think. Garlic parmesan.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

About 6-7 years ago it got really bad in town. Some kids just went off the deep end. They were stealing tractors from the RM yard, they burnt down the movie store by putting firecrackers through the drop off slot, they were jumping on cars, pushing fences over... One of the kids who tried to burn the seat covers in the car left a cigarette but in the car so the cops took it. They must have used it as evidence. It's a lot better now. There is the odd thing that happens like someone spray paints something, or a car gets broken into but most of that is kids coming from the city out to the country.

Damn kids!
Nussie_T Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi Matt!
Hey T. How are you.

Not bad... I am bored... I do have glass to crush but yesterday a piece of glass got in my sneaker and I stepped on it so my foot hurts and I really don't want to do it.
Why don't you buy some steel sole shoes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16