Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your worst at work fuck up.
negadave Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Some guy almost hit me with a tractor trailer right after I told him not to start or move it. I flipped the fuck out and he called the ethics line on me. I have had 6 meetings with HR so far and I still don't think it's over.
Write him up for unsafe work practises.

Did that... and a second write up for insubordination.

The dude told on you because you yelled at him? How old is he,10? If that's not POA, i don't know what is.
Reminds me of the jerky boys, where the guy calls the lawyer saying he was hurt at work. Lawyer asks how were you injured, and he says they hurt his feelings.<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsDeY3puRE">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsDeY3puRE</a><!-- m -->

Tell your boss your neck is starting to hurt from being hit. Ask for the insurance info on the truck

I wish I would have got an injury. My comp claim would be very high.. and then I would have Pete Nice on my ass..
Chip Wrote:I would say, but I already have a big enough image around here of a drunk baffoon.
So I'll plead the 5th.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
DaveP Wrote:I wish I would have got an injury. My comp claim would be very high.. and then I would have Pete Nice on my ass..

:doggystyle:

Confusedhock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Had a guy up in the office who was a chronic eavesdropper. One of the office girls at our other facility called me to tell me that she had fucked up big time and was probably getting fired. I should've made sure he wasn't listening, but I didn't. That muther fucker heard half of the convo and went running his mouth to everyone about what he thought he heard. They were seriously discussing dismissing me, because he said that I told him what was going on when they asked him where he got his info. I made sure he wasn't around after that whenever I had private matters to discuss with people.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I wish I would have got an injury. My comp claim would be very high.. and then I would have Pete Nice on my ass..

:doggystyle:

Confusedhock:

:tool: :tater:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Poop at work Beckster 1 3,039 02-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  The Worst Party Ever. Joe 16 9,280 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Joe
  DBN Best/Worst of 2011 Beckster 21 7,408 01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Worst Gift Ever Beckster 36 11,430 12-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  How about them yanke--HOLY FUCK ITS A SPIDER Jersey_Mike 10 2,888 08-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Sat June 12..I've got 2 tickets to...work on Saturday....Boo Brampton 30 9,228 06-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Your worst traffic violation? the keifer 27 9,640 03-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Work Lunches! NussieT 10 4,316 02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Naming inanimate objects at work. LeNeve 21 7,270 11-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Beckster