Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about them yanke--HOLY FUCK ITS A SPIDER
So I was having a beer with a couple people outside tonight and then I looked up and saw a huge wolf spider....on my leg.

[Image: Wolf_spider_attack_position.jpg]

[Image: wolf%20spider_0.preview.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7c6rIYElrsR5-JPprLRT...2ASNwQMBE=]

I swear this fucker was the size of my knee. I made eye contact with it's evil fucking eyes and I jumped up and ran away like a little girl (no offense to little girls). I may have peed myself.

I can't stand spiders. I would rather punch a bear in the face.

Anyone else scared shitless of them?
Yes, spiders and snakes, the world would be better without them. I would rather punch a bear in the nuts and stand there laughing at him as I rape his wife.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Spiders never really bothered me that much.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes, spiders and snakes, the world would be better without them.

Scientifically wrong. We'd be knee high in pests without them. And THAT would be something I wouldn't want to be around.

Only really 2 spiders I'm afraid of around here. Brown Recluse and the Black Widow. The only two around NJ. Both are fairly easy to avoid though.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes, spiders and snakes, the world would be better without them.

Scientifically wrong. We'd be knee high in pests without them. And THAT would be something I wouldn't want to be around.

Only really 2 spiders I'm afraid of around here. Brown Recluse and the Black Widow. The only two around NJ. Both are fairly easy to avoid though.

Both of those are around here too.. and fuck them.
I am horrified of snakes... Zero-tolerance... It's unreasonable and crazy, but I can't stand them.

Spiders, don't freak me out.... However, we tend to receive produce from Florida, Mexico and the Carolinas and the spiders that have hitched along on those rides have bitten people and put them in the hospital. I just try to avoid contact with them. One guy found and killed a spider that was similar to a Daddy longlegs, but had a 8" leg span, it was fucking crazy. I saw a weird spider the other day and decided that may we need to start identifying some of them to protect our employees.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
If a spider enters my house I run, grab a broom, give it to Krissy and hide while she kills it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would rather punch a bear in the nuts and stand there laughing at him as I rape his wife.
this means you like beastiality? ^^possible quote of the day
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe In PA Wrote:If a spider enters my house I run, grab a broom, give it to Krissy and hide while she kills it.
Congratulations, you have a vagina.
Joe In PA Wrote:If a spider enters my house I run, grab a broom, give it to Krissy and hide while she kills it.

Unfortunately my wife is worse than me with Spiders AND snakes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm alright with spiders...
...as long as they're not on me.
Then, I might turn into a little girl for a second.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your worst at work fuck up. the keifer 19 6,782 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DaveP