Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your worst traffic violation?
My worst one has to be a speeding ticket. About 8 years ago I was heading to work down a back road. I was flyin down the road in a V6 dodge spirit and there was another car infront of me. We both pulled up to a stop light and a cop pulls up behind me. Soon as the light went green, his lights came on and I'm like FUCK!!!. I pulled over and he says I was gonna stop both of you but didn't have enough room to pull you both over. I'm thinkin "Thonks dickhead". Got nailed for 64 in a 40 and a $153 fine. Confusedwoot:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I killed two nuns with a bulldozer. $4590
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
127 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Ran a light and got nabbed with it. After the ticket was written and as we pulled off I did a California Rolling stop just a few blocks ahead with the same cop behind me. :owned:
This did not sit well with my insurance agent at the time. That was when I was 19 (Damm that was a while ago)
Listen to Theoneboard Radio
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm">http://www.theoneboard.com/radio/player.htm</a><!-- m -->
I nearly got caught this morning... He went after someone else instead. Whew!

I used to brag about never getting pulled over by a particular cop on the road I used to live on... He's usually quite lenient.... Sure enough one morning he caught me doing 67 in a 55. Apparently this time he decided to get me.... My second ticket within a year's time too, I believe it was $127. I have to behave for the next few years, any more points on my record and I have start paying fees to the state, never mind the insurance crap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Me and my husband were coming back through Maryland from picking up his Viper..I was in the Lightening....we were both speeding and the cop pulled him over and then got in the middle of the street to stop me too...I got a lesser ticket (no points) b/c I said I didn't know where I was and had to stay close to my husband....it sucked...We each got fined like 250.00....that was an expensive day.
I did a bunch of donuts in a soccer field. I got arrested for that one. Cost me about 2000 dollars by the time it was all over.
I was driving home one day from work and was in the middle of heavy traffic and I got caught for speeding. I challenged the tickets saying I had to speed up, cut a truck off in order to pull over and stated that I was unsure of whether the police officer was attempting to pull me over or the truck and I was the stupid one that actually pulled over. So the judge waived the demerits and charged me a $30 court fee rather than the $283 speeding ticket
The worst stop I ever had, I wasn't even driving. Friend was driving my car that I had just bought. A black Mountaineer flew by us doing at least 100. About a mile or so down the road WE are pulled over in my black Ford Explorer (Identical body types). My friend got a 90 in 65, No seat belt, missing docs, and one other ticket. I got a no seat belt ticket. Nearly $1000 in total fines between the two of us
Engauging officers in persuit and reckless driving and driving an unregestered vehicle. I was on my 400ex though. It got dropped to a $30 no seatbelt charge in court. I think my lawyer was buddies with the prosecutor
long story short, I had some alcohol in my system and got pulled over leaving the bar. Blew .02 and got a dui charge.

In Ontario they have something called graduated licencing where you can't have any alcohol in your system. Technicality yes, my fault....yes.

What sucks is they introduced this policy halfway through the year I would get my licence.
Pete Nice Wrote:I killed two nuns with a bulldozer. $4590
Good thing you didn't do it in a construction zone
Brampton Wrote:long story short, I had some alcohol in my system and got pulled over leaving the bar. Blew .02 and got a dui charge.
Same thing happened to me. I got a dwi that was reduced to a dwai. I'll never put myself in that situation again.
okay since I know I'm not alone now. DUI .08 right on the money. Coming home from a local dirt track race event. Memorial day weekend. 6 years ago, and it still affects alot of stuff. 2 grand plus classes to go to, and nobody wanting to hire you if you switch jobs.

Don't drink and drive even if you have had one or two. You might not kill anyone, but it's still a pain in the ass, and in Kansas it is on your record FOREVER!
LeNeve Wrote:okay since I know I'm not alone now. DUI .08 right on the money. Coming home from a local dirt track race event. Memorial day weekend. 6 years ago, and it still affects alot of stuff. 2 grand plus classes to go to, and nobody wanting to hire you if you switch jobs.

Don't drink and drive even if you have had one or two. You might not kill anyone, but it's still a pain in the ass, and in Kansas it is on your record FOREVER!
It was off my record after 5 years, but I was paying $600 a month for car insurance at first. Then by year 5, it was down to $275 a month. And that was only liability coverage. If I had full insurance, it would have cost me $950 a month at first. I was 20 and a full time student. Life sucked for a few years to say the least

Not only don't drink and drive cause you could kill yourself or someone else, but its gonna cost you a shitload of money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Worst Party Ever. Joe 16 9,280 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Joe
  DBN Best/Worst of 2011 Beckster 21 7,408 01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Worst Gift Ever Beckster 36 11,430 12-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Your worst at work fuck up. the keifer 19 6,782 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DaveP