Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Gift Ever
11 days til Christmas and I want to know what was the worst / most embarrassing Christmas gift you've ever gotten?? Or given??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Last year I got a Snuggie... Which my dearest loudly announced to the person who gave ti to me that I thought those things were stupid. THAT was embarrassing as hell. The worst gift, though, was a snorkel set that was for little kids that my grandma got me when I was in high school (they were tiny).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Ever go to a big holiday get together, and get somebody something like a giant dildo, then just not put who it's from?

No?

Yeah, me neither.
My ex-wife's white trash family used to get me stupid shit all the time, toys (I was a fucking adult), shirts that an 80 year old golfer wouldn't be seen dead in, just stupid dumb shit. I bet they got it all for free or at the dollar store.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
My mom bought me an easy bake oven last year. When she asked me at my cousins wedding if I've ever used it I replied "No! If I wanted to bake cookies I could use a real oven not a light bulb"
My grandmother every year would buy me Brut gift sets. I know she was probably going off of the same stuff my grandfather used to wear so in a way I didn't mind it although I never really wore it. I just always felt bad that she'd buy me stuff that I wouldn't wear.
The generic version of anything is the worst.

LIke when you ask for an ipod and you get....
[Image: productimg1287108958312.jpg]
Joe Wrote:The generic version of anything is the worst.

I know like asking for a PC......and getting a Mac!! :roflmao:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The generic version of anything is the worst.

I know like asking for a PC......and getting a Mac!! :roflmao:

:high5:
My Dad gets me and Boe cheap ass gloves EVERY year. Really, how many pairs of gloves does one need???? He gets them at a flea market...some years, my gloves are actually "mens" gloves....I have a bag of gloves in the basement with tags still on...
every year from the time i was about 14 to roughly 20 i got a bottle of stetson cologne. I never wore stetson ever, why that was the choice i'm not sure.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:My Dad gets me and Boe cheap ass gloves EVERY year. Really, how many pairs of gloves does one need???? He gets them at a flea market...some years, my gloves are actually "mens" gloves....I have a bag of gloves in the basement with tags still on...

I'm a fan of having one, really nice pair of gloves that'll last for years.
I might be due for a new pair though.
Maybe you could donate that bag of them you have.
Chip Wrote:Ever go to a big holiday get together, and get somebody something like a giant dildo, then just not put who it's from?

No?

Yeah, me neither.

No, but it sounds like it would make for a memorable day!!! :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:My mom bought me an easy bake oven last year. When she asked me at my cousins wedding if I've ever used it I replied "No! If I wanted to bake cookies I could use a real oven not a light bulb"

Wow, T, I think you win the prize with that one.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ever go to a big holiday get together, and get somebody something like a giant dildo, then just not put who it's from?

No?

Yeah, me neither.

No, but it sounds like it would make for a memorable day!!! :roflmao:

If it's a family get together, you don't have to get something so offensive, but you get the idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Worst Party Ever. Joe 16 9,280 08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Favorite Christmas gift Brampton 35 15,582 12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  DBN Best/Worst of 2011 Beckster 21 7,408 01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Your worst at work fuck up. the keifer 19 6,782 10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Your worst traffic violation? the keifer 27 9,640 03-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Brampton