Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
10 Russian spies got busted... They think there are more. Anyone know any Russians? :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:10 Russian spies got busted... They think there are more. Anyone know any Russians? :?
funny. I know this guy who is into surveillance, that is married to a russian woman. hmmm.... I think he knows a couple of russian people
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:10 Russian spies got busted... They think there are more. Anyone know any Russians? :?
I did see a movie about russian spies recently......Hot tub time machine...
Brampton Wrote:
there was also that movie back in the 80's... Spies like us
I'm starting the countdown now. 4 days until I get to meet Bramptons wife
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
there was also that movie back in the 80's... Spies like us
Oh yeah.....learned a lot about the female russian spies in that one :boobs:
Brampton Wrote:Oh yeah.....learned a lot about the female russian spies in that one :boobs:
i dont even remember what it was about. It was the only movie that I could remember with 'spies' in the title
Hey everyone.... :yawn:
la femme nikita (the movie, tv show, and movie again)
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone.... :yawn:
top of the morning to ya
I'm leaving now, when I reappear, I will be somewhere else
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Oh yeah.....learned a lot about the female russian spies in that one :boobs:
i dont even remember what it was about. It was the only movie that I could remember with 'spies' in the title

That movie is a classic! Definitely a must see.
Derick Wrote:
funny. I know this guy who is into surveillance, that is married to a russian woman. hmmm.... I think he knows a couple of russian people

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I thought that same thing when I heard the story last night. Has anyone heard from @Pete since the story broke? I heard one of the spys were not accounted for... hmmmmm.
There was a movie called Spy
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I thought that same thing when I heard the story last night. Has anyone heard from @Pete since the story broke? I heard one of the spys were not accounted for... hmmmmm.

He... Not sure if it's Petey... was apparently just caught in Cyprus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22