Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LeNeve Wrote:We are going to talk about someones haircut? I know nothing of this news, I never even heard of this guy.

You're not the only one :?
[Image: jl2.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We are going to talk about someones haircut? I know nothing of this news, I never even heard of this guy.

Do you want to be relevant like Rich? Or some nerd who never gets chicks?

relevant like Rich I guess Confusedad:
Current Twitter Trending: Worldwide

Deathly Hallows trailer
Larissa Riquelme
Gano Paraguay ===========<() ~
Penalty Shootouts ===========<() ~
Harry Potter trailer
Cristiano Ronaldo ===========<() ~
#jpn ===========<() ~
#worldcup ===========<() ~
Paraguai ===========<() ~
Cuartos
I thought I'd change things up and buy some Jell-o Snack Packs for my lunch. I am not liking the cherry one too much, but I did love the strawberry. Which are better the pudding or the gel ones to you?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I thought I'd change things up and buy some Jell-o Snack Packs for my lunch. I am not liking the cherry one too much, but I did love the strawberry. Which are better the pudding or the gel ones to you?

Pudding :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Do you want to be relevant like Rich? Or some nerd who never gets chicks?

relevant like Rich I guess Confusedad:

Meh
BigFan Wrote:[Image: jl2.jpg]
[Image: barber_4b39855e1e629.jpg]
My hair is turning gray really fast lately but I wear it short so it doesn't make sense to get it colored.
:roflmao:

It's funny because he's fat!
JDubb Wrote:My hair is turning gray really fast lately but I wear it short so it doesn't make sense to get it colored.

Jim-butt is getting gray by his ears. I am not seeing any on my head, but I have been putting blonde highlights in, so that might be hiding it.
John Legend seems like a little bitch.
I started losing my hair @ 18, so I hid it for a while under hats and wearing it long to hide my bald spot. Then I said F it and just Shaved it, and know I love the Bald Head.
WyoIan Wrote:I started losing my hair @ 18, so I hid it for a while under hats and wearing it long to hide my bald spot. Then I said F it and just Shaved it, and know I love the Bald Head.

:clap: that's the way to do it!!! I like bald guys!
Rich is an idiot...I know a lot of white guys that look good bald...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22