Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
so i found out who sent me the earrings, but im going to torture my asshole husband & let him think that i still dont know.

only cuz his reaction when i asked if he had sent them made me want to smother him with a shitty diaper.....

me: hi, honey, thanks so much i love them!
him: wtf are you talking about?
me: i got the present you orderedt!
him: i didnt order you anything.
me: you didnt?
him: no, & you better make sure i dont get billed for some shit i didnt order!
me: aw, honey. you shouldnt have. i mean really, you shouldnt have.
I got my first new computer in either '99 or 2000. An HP Celeron, got the biggest HD I could get at that time. Still have that computer, too. Gave it to my guy's daughter to play on. Before that I just hung out at the computer lab a lot do all my homework.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Nobody ever wants to play the game I forget what it's called but you have teams...but since me and Boe know so much about each other, we just win all the time....(do I sound like Pete?!)...but we do.....ALL the time!!!!!

I know the game you are talking about... you know the one with the thingys.

exactly....I think they are like long cards with words that you describe...or something like that ;-) Big Grin

Pictionary???
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Nobody ever wants to play the game I forget what it's called but you have teams...but since me and Boe know so much about each other, we just win all the time....(do I sound like Pete?!)...but we do.....ALL the time!!!!!

exactly....I think they are like long cards with words that you describe...or something like that ;-) Big Grin

Pictionary???

No, you didn't have to draw...just guess...maybe scattagories????
Why do people write computer viruses? Is there money to be made, or is it just cause they are weird.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pictionary???

Win, Lose or Draw?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Pictionary???

Apples to Apples?
:finger: buddy. I'm 24 years old. I have a house, two kids, I'm married and I probably have more money than you do...
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning everyone, made it to work this morning but I think I'm going home, I feel light headed and dizzy but not sick. I think I'm just extraordinarily tired and it's throwing me off.

Maybe you have what I did...Benign Positional Vertigo...it's crazy...and my Mom's neighbor was just diagnosed with it too....how can this be...I never ever heard of this and now everyone has it... Wtf

Russian spies.

It's a conspiracy... :eek:
I hate old people like this.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Playing computer games online might be cooler then watching reality TV.
At least online games are interacting with other people.

I just don't do either. Computer games are not for me, I prefer a gaming system.

Good point, I didn't mean to say just computer games, console games too.
Plenty of "normal" people do that.

Yeah, cuz there's such a HUGE difference... :roll:
Nussie_T Wrote::finger: buddy. I'm 24 years old. I have a house, two kids, I'm married and I probably have more money than you do...

cool. can i have some? pretty please? :thanks:
Being relevant to Rich's little world is the only way to be relevant apparently.
Nussie_T Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Playing computer games online might be cooler then watching reality TV.
At least online games are interacting with other people.

I just don't do either. Computer games are not for me, I prefer a gaming system.

Good point, I didn't mean to say just computer games, console games too.
Plenty of "normal" people do that.

Yeah, cuz there's such a HUGE difference... :roll:

Huh?
That's what I'm saying. They're the same thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22