Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I got my first computer second hand in 1990 it was an Amiga (Radio Shack). The first new computer I bought was a Mac 1600. I have only owned Mac but alway use them for work. I really don't like PCs.
spyke to the rescue!
A guy from the I.T. company was waiting for something while he was at our airport location and asked one of the girls that works there to go for lunch. i thought it was bold but not professional. he failed and the girl made fun of him to me afterwards.
JDubb Wrote:If Spyke is such an internet whizz, why can't they do anything about the malware problem on TOMB, blog, etc.?

Hey, didn't the malware problem start when Spike started? :poke:

Oh Snap!
Playing computer games online might be cooler then watching reality TV.
At least online games are interacting with other people.
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!

Any baby yet?
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning everyone, made it to work this morning but I think I'm going home, I feel light headed and dizzy but not sick. I think I'm just extraordinarily tired and it's throwing me off.

Maybe you have what I did...Benign Positional Vertigo...it's crazy...and my Mom's neighbor was just diagnosed with it too....how can this be...I never ever heard of this and now everyone has it... Wtf
Chip Wrote:Playing computer games online might be cooler then watching reality TV.

My thoughts too.
JDubb Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
Cute girls Wyolan!
Thanks J-Dubb, they are my Angels!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone!

Any baby yet?

Not yet Confusedad: I am kind of hoping that it doesn't come today though. My best friends' daughter is graduating high school and I promised her I'd be there for her ceremony and then we are going over to their place for dinner.
Michaelangelo, throw yourself back on your bed really hard...like just drop on your bed and if you get really, really dizzy and want to throw up....then you have what I did.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Playing computer games online might be cooler then watching reality TV.

My thoughts too.

Interacting with other people

Vs.

Watching drama queens live their lives on TV.
By the way...

Paraguay v. Japan world cup is in a goal shout out. ===========<() ~
Nussie_T Wrote:Seriously... I know a lot of people who "attempt" to fix their own car. I used to watch them get towed in because they got the job half done and then they couldn't fix it in the end...

I won't touch anything I don't know how to fix... Which is most of it. I can change out fuses, light bulbs and wiper blades, but that's about it.
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning everyone, made it to work this morning but I think I'm going home, I feel light headed and dizzy but not sick. I think I'm just extraordinarily tired and it's throwing me off.

Looks like Iva might be contagious.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22