Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Joe In PA Wrote:Soccer game?

Portugal v. Spain in 15 minutes.
JDubb Wrote:From Layla's twitter...
Debating what 2 cook my man for lunch. Been staring into the fridge for about 5 mins now it's the little decisions that I find hard 2 make.

Tweet her back and tell her it's PB & J Toooosday!!!
I dont believe this woman and beer thing. HORSESHIT
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:From Layla's twitter...
Debating what 2 cook my man for lunch. Been staring into the fridge for about 5 mins now it's the little decisions that I find hard 2 make.

Tweet her back and tell her it's PB & J Toooosday!!!

Good call, done.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I didn't get down on one knee to ask my wife nor did I call her Dad to ask his permission first.

You may not be technically married. Big Grin

I wish I had done both now. I couldn't do one knee at the venue we were at.

Knightryda got down on one knee on me once... to try to fool me (actually scared the shit out of me) and gave me a quarter.
Derick Wrote:I dont believe this woman and beer thing. HORSESHIT

It's true, women have more taste buds than men. The same holds true for wine. But it confuses me when the greatest voices in wine are men; Robert Parker, Steven Tanzer, etc.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I didn't get down on one knee to ask my wife nor did I call her Dad to ask his permission first.

You may not be technically married. Big Grin

I wish I had done both now. I couldn't do one knee at the venue we were at.

Knightryda got down on one knee on me once... to try to fool me (actually scared the shit out of me) and gave me a quarter.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
haha Rich is that douche that goes to a store 5 minutes before it closes, serves you right Rich, go earlier
Over fish oil pills Rich?!?!?! Who gets that pissed over fish oil?
JDubb Wrote:Over fish oil pills Rich?!?!?! Who gets that pissed over fish oil?

For something that easy to get, there are 24 hr stores (Walmart) that you can get that stuff at if you aren't able to get out the store before it closes.
Rich is that guy at the gym who waits for the workers to yell out closing time, or the guy who stays in the pool until the last possible minute
I've gotten a refund (and other things) when I've complained at a strip club. It is how you handle it.

I was at a club down in San Antonio with a buddy probably 10-12 years ago. I got a lap dance from a really hot girl. About a minute into the song, the string from her tampon fell out and started swinging as she moved. I'm a bit squeamish about girl's monthly time so I asked her to stop.

Obviously she was curious as to why. It wasn't a grinding touching lap dance so there wasn't risk of a Rich Davis moment. I asked her follow me off to the side and I'd explain. She could tell something was up and so could one of the managers who came over. I told him that I'd prefer to tell her so as not to cause any kind of a scene. He wouldn't leave thinking that I was going to try something. So I told them about the reason. That the issue was mine however I wasn't alone in that and she should probably tape the string to the inside of her panties so avoid that. I wasn't after my money back or anything, but the manager thanked me and then a few minutes later came by with a refund, several drink tickets, some nice cigars, and other stuff. He said that he really appreciated the way I handled it and that he wanted to make sure that my buddy and I were taken care of. After that, I would occasionally have a random free lap dance just happen. The manager just kept sending girls over.

One of the best strip club nights I've ever had. All because of a dangling string.

For something that easy to get, there are 24 hr stores (Walmart) that you can get that stuff at if you aren't able to get out the store before it closes.

And they're probably half the price.

Unless you want to pay too much for them, than GNC is the place to go.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Soccer game?

Portugal v. Spain in 15 minutes.

I may leave work early for that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22