Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooosday ~ Jun 29 2010.. Spies Amongst Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
what is spot crying about?
First date rule

be yourself, don't hide behind a facade, if you aren't good enough, then screw it
Brampton Wrote:First date rule

be yourself, don't hide behind a facade, if you aren't good enough, then screw it
thats a good rule. Although if you lie to the chic to get the date, you better keep up the lie
although some guys need an equalizer. Some guys are good looking some guys arent. those that arent need to have some kind of equalizer. Personally I have a motorcycle
Derick Wrote:although some guys need an equalizer. Some guys are good looking some guys arent. those that arent need to have some kind of equalizer. Personally I have a motorcycle

But your good looking too!!!, so you have both...
someone the other day made the comment, "i think were some of the smarter people here" I looked at him and said "I know I am"
yeah spotty ---

you gotta be a man, a MAN, not this cupcake baking pansy
Derick Wrote:

thats a good rule. Although if you lie to the chic to get the date, you better keep up the lie
why lie in the first place.......unless you are only looking for booty I guess
a cupcake sounds pretty good right now.
Derick Wrote:yeah spotty ---

Cupcakes help make friends.....thats about it
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:yeah spotty ---

Cupcakes help make friends.....thats about it
Ya, I've never heard of anyone gettin laid because of some cupcakes!!
Tell this Pussy friend in Need to grow up, he's not fuckin little girls anymore, women have a little hair down there!!
WyoIan Wrote:Tell this Pussy friend in Need to grow up, he's not fuckin little girls anymore, women have a little hair down there!!
no they shouldnt
Derick Wrote:

That's a lot of work...
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

why lie in the first place.......unless you are only looking for booty I guess
umm what else is there. Guys arent trying to be friends with girls
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22