Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So after a couple days of the "official" C&R forum being down, I was finally able to log on and enjoy some pretty good topics. I found a topic that I felt opinionated on, and I spent 20 minutes typing, and editing a reply. I hit submit, and this happens.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@supportwebsite.com">support@supportwebsite.com</a><!-- e --> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at covinoandrich.com Port 80
I don't know about you guys, but when I spend that much time typing, and that happens I'm done. I refresh, get back to the index page and try to log out, once again:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@supportwebsite.com">support@supportwebsite.com</a><!-- e --> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at covinoandrich.com Port 80
I feel this is a good time to post some stats that I have put together. Feel free to let me know if any are wrong.
I haven't been over there for a while. Last time I was there about 2 or 3 weeks ago it was acting slow, so I just said the hell with it.
TOMB total members = 6511

but on a daily basis, people like this have birthdays.

Hutkeella (39), bluke12 (36), advadofes (35), shmeffer8 (27), apaxiaacife (22), tilmvulkito (22)

Reeks of spam profiles.
DBN total members = 136 actual real human beings.

45 have posted in the "who are you thread"

62% of DBN members have posted.

45% of DBN members have posted 10 times or more.
Less than 1% of TOMB members have posted more than 10 times.

11% of TOMB members have posted 5 times or more.

29% of TOMB members have posted at least once. *

*The majority of the one time posters are double profiles, spammers, and Paul's models tossing a plug into an IST.

If I figured this right, I find this to be extremely interesting.
DBN members that are still ranked at TOMB.

5. Airhej
6. Jotaka
7. Jdubb
9. Mercer
11. Cunty
12. Bigfan
13. Joe
15. Derick
21. LeNeve
24. Pete Nice
28. Burnt servo (rocking a big DBN signature on TOMB.)
30. Beckster
32. edoblin
45. Nussie T. (loser.)
That's all I got, and like I said, if anyone doublechecks these and finds a descrepancy, let it be known.

I am a huge fan of the show, and I hate to rip on the official message board, but Wtf , I experience a problem everytime I log in on there. I don't get it at all.

This site has never crashed, never experienced any real problems, and if maintenance is needed, the users know several days in advance.
That has happened to me a bunch of times. I thought it was just something going on with my computer. I do notice lulls in the new topics too. I'd like to post more new stuff but i haven't heard about any shit lately that is that interesting. I keep up on what's going on by my msn homepage, here, and tomb
Super fun fact for anyone who doesn't know. Joe from PA, an original guy from the first forum, runs DBN from his house. From his house.

This guy has a full time job, a family, and other hobbies, and he still finds time to, set up, maintain, and run this website.

So are we really haters here, I think not.
leneve, your on fire with this topic.
Joe is the man. I haven't seen him on that much anymore though.
TOMB has kinda chilled out on being overly strict in the last few months. Competion is a good thing :poke: . In the end were all on the same team though. We're all here because we love the show
LeNeve Wrote:DBN members that are still ranked at TOMB.

45. Nussie T. (loser.)

Hey LeNeve... :finger:

Now back to the topic at hand. If TOMB is down I don't worry about it. I post on both sites although I normally don't post anything on TOMB because at one time I got belittled by a mod (not mentioning names but it wasn't he wasn't Irish either) who was trying to be "funny". And not trying to start the entire argument over AGAIN! If you don't like it... dont post there... end of story.
negadave Wrote:l
Joe is the man. I haven't seen him on that much anymore though.
Joe has a job that require him to commute to work. I dont remember the exact distance but its like 2 hours each way. He also cannot post at work for whatever reason.

On the weekends I think he's still painting a deck :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Ha! I'm still ranked #84 over there and my last post was on 4/9/2009.

Here's the last sentence:

hondo Wrote:I'm done here. Good day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15