Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
BigFan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think it's quite possible that a bunch of us will meet eventually... the distances are what makes it tricky... I'd still love to have a group meet at Cedar Point sometime.. That place is more fun when you have a group.
Its more likely we will all meet on cock roulette
I'd rather meet at cedar point
BigFan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think it's quite possible that a bunch of us will meet eventually... the distances are what makes it tricky... I'd still love to have a group meet at Cedar Point sometime.. That place is more fun when you have a group.

Confusedwoot:
BigFan Wrote:

Pete cruised through near my area awhile back... had the timing been better we were going to meet up for drinks.
I haven't really been going over there a whole lot because you can't just hit view active topics to see what's going on.
i bleed green Wrote:I haven't really been going over there a whole lot because you can't just hit view active topics to see what's going on.

View Active Topics is a link that I can't do without.
Joe In PA Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I haven't really been going over there a whole lot because you can't just hit view active topics to see what's going on.

View Active Topics is a link that I can't do without.
Definitely not.I'm not going through all the various forums to find the new posts.
For like a week i thought it was down because of that. I started hitting view new posts instead
negadave Wrote:For like a week i thought it was down because of that. I started hitting view new posts instead

Thanks for the tip!
:nothingtoadd: :happy:
The new format they started using over there has got me fed up enough to stop going on . Glad this site is still getting run well. TOMB is starting to look a little un-professional. Maybe you guys could work out some kind of deal.
negadave Wrote:The new format they started using over there has got me fed up enough to stop going on . Glad this site is still getting run well. TOMB is starting to look a little un-professional. Maybe you guys could work out some kind of deal.
What format is that???
This may not be TOMB related but I launched the C&R iPhone app over the weekend and it infected my phone with malware. Wtf
JDubb Wrote:This may not be TOMB related but I launched the C&R iPhone app over the weekend and it infected my phone with malware. Wtf

*Insert iPhone sucks joke here* lol

I wonder how they got hit, first tomb, now their app. That blows.
BDH Wrote:
negadave Wrote:The new format they started using over there has got me fed up enough to stop going on . Glad this site is still getting run well. TOMB is starting to look a little un-professional. Maybe you guys could work out some kind of deal.
What format is that???

The new format that involves tomb being a pain in the ass to navigate. Plus, what is up with the malware? I'm not going to risk infecting my pc!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
BDH Wrote:
What format is that???

The new format that involves tomb being a pain in the ass to navigate. Plus, what is up with the malware? I'm not going to risk infecting my pc!
I dont know what you mean by hard to navigate... the easiest way to do things is to just hit the "view new posts" button... you dont have to navigate at all and you dont miss anything...

As far as the malware goes, Spot said he was looking into it... sites get hacked and messed with all the time... I will be sure to stop by and let you guys know once the issue is resolved... dont want anyone having virus issues because of C&R...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15