Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Logged in there for the first time in forever and clicked on "View Active Topics." It said, "No suitable results found." Wtf
Joe In PA Wrote:Logged in there for the first time in forever and clicked on "View Active Topics." It said, "No suitable results found." Wtf

That sounds about right.
Joe In PA Wrote:Logged in there for the first time in forever and clicked on "View Active Topics." It said, "No suitable results found." Wtf

Yeah, the active topics thing doesn't work now for whatever reason. I have never in my life used that function on any forum. I click on any thread with a different color font or arrow next to the thread name. I guess a bunch of people use it though.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

Yeah, the active topics thing doesn't work now for whatever reason. I have never in my life used that function on any forum. I click on any thread with a different color font or arrow next to the thread name. I guess a bunch of people use it though.
What made you guys decide to change that? I used to check the site on the regular but that change has kinda kept me away.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

Really? That's the only link I use for browsing.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

I do what Mercer does also. I have never used a view active topics button in any forum. But I know a lot of people live by it. I jsut make sure every thread is read, or marked read, so I know what is new.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:

I do what Mercer does also. I have never used a view active topics button in any forum. But I know a lot of people live by it. I jsut make sure every thread is read, or marked read, so I know what is new.
I use the "view new posts" tab every time I log in. But if I log out before reading everything, and come back, than I use the "view active topics" tab.
Greg Mercer Wrote:

I use Active Topics the majority of the time. I'd be lost without it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:

I do what you guys do too. I have never used the active topic thing.
I would be lost without it.Is it safe to go over there yet?
Maybe I'll start going on TOMB on my roommate's computer.
i bleed green Wrote:Maybe I'll start going on TOMB on my roommate's computer.

TOMB still exists?
Pete Nice Wrote:

TOMB still exists?

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

TOMB still exists?

:roflmao:
Maybe it doesn't.I can't remember the last time i was over there.
Pete Nice Wrote:

TOMB still exists?

It does, but it's broke.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15