Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Greg Mercer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everytime I log into TOMB my computer goes nuts. This needs to be fixed. I can't even get past the warnings.

How is everyone else getting onto TOMB?

Well, either my computer is fucked, or it's because I'm using Firefox with Ad-Block. It didn't matter though; I got hit with it twice last week.

Are you logging out every time you leave there and having to sign in again? If so, it could be a cookie issue.

At work, I have it to automatically sign in. At home I sign off every time. I have the same issue at both places.
My work pc has norton anti-virus, and another one, (I can't think of it at the moment), and my home pc has Avast, it sounds like Pirates when there is a problem.
I might only go on TOMB maybe once a week but the last time I tried getting on, Norton showed a message when I tried to get on the site. I'm using Firefox and Norton on both my tower and my netbook.
Oh, that's right...I'm using that Microsoft Security Essentials program. It once popped up with an attempted trojan alert which was removed. Since then I haven't seen anything else...but who knows. Like I said, my computer could easily be fucked right now. If it is, I won't be a happy camper. :Flaming:
I would not even try to login until its fixed. Yeah it gets caught by your anti-virus or for me Google chrome at home does not even let me go on.

There is definitely shit getting through that is not detected.

Next thing you know your credit card is getting charged $5,000 by someone in Russia.

This happened to us on another message board, it was from someone posting a picture from a website. They got rid of it by deleting the thread or threads where the pictures were located.
TOMB isn't actually getting infected. It's the ads that are hosted on other sites that TOMB displays. Hackers target the ads so they can infect multiple sites from one location.
So, if they drop the retarded ads, they'll lose the problem? They need to get on that business.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, if they drop the retarded ads, they'll lose the problem? They need to get on that business.

I wish I had ads. Making a couple bucks a week would be nice. I just don't feel like doing it.
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, if they drop the retarded ads, they'll lose the problem? They need to get on that business.

I wish I had ads. Making a couple bucks a week would be nice. I just don't feel like doing it.

You had some ads on here for a short time.. did those actually make any money?
Well, it seems that the problem is fixed... not sure how well or for how long... Im not getting any warnings anymore... I havent gotten an official all clear yet, but AVG isnt red flagging it anymore... just giving a heads up...
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

there were never any adds in/on the forum. They were on a different page, if you click DBN home button, it'll take you there

I think he made about a nickle
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

there were never any adds in/on the forum. They were on a different page, if you click DBN home button, it'll take you there

I think he made about a nickle

Pretty sure Joe had some ads up on the forum when he was not working.. was a short time though.
Has anyone tried to logon? Is it really fixed?
DaveP Wrote:Pretty sure Joe had some ads up on the forum when he was not working.. was a short time though.

I did. It got up to like $50 before Google pulled the ads and took the money back. Not sure what they were really pulled, but I had too many other problems at the time to fight it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15