Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
any update on the malware situation, I tried again today and was immediately attacked, C&R really shouldn't promote their forum until its fixed, I am sure there are a lot of people not realizing they are getting malware attacks

I am already getting facebook virus messages from dudebro's

I hear them read posts from the forum and say to myself whoever is posting is not realizing what malware can do to your computer, or they are using apple computers
Yeah, I've gotten spam messages from dudebros, too. I haev to wonder how many computers have already been infected.
Donginator Wrote:any update on the malware situation, I tried again today and was immediately attacked, C&R really shouldn't promote their forum until its fixed, I am sure there are a lot of people not realizing they are getting malware attacks

I hear them read posts from the forum and say to myself whoever is posting is not realizing what malware can do to your computer, or they are using apple computers

Yeah, Wes in Idaho keeps sending me facebook viruses. He also changed his last name, I thought that was weird.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:any update on the malware situation, I tried again today and was immediately attacked, C&R really shouldn't promote their forum until its fixed, I am sure there are a lot of people not realizing they are getting malware attacks

Yeah, Wes in Idaho keeps sending me facebook viruses. He also changed his last name, I thought that was weird.
yeah I got the same ones from Wes
Wes is the Spam culprit. I got some too.
me too
tomb sucks. just stay here. :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:Wes is the Spam culprit. I got some too.

That makes sense because I haven't gotten any and I'm not friends with Wes... Damn that Wes in ID.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wes is the Spam culprit. I got some too.

That makes sense because I haven't gotten any and I'm not friends with Wes... Damn that Wes in ID.
Yep, same here.
Wow, same here!!!
Yeah, I think Wes' Facebook was hacked. I highly doubt that had anything to do with the C&R forum malware issue. Also, he changed his last name to his real last name.

I am also quite displeased with seeing the ad issues on the forum. I'm glad that Kory got the server changed over because it does run a lot faster than it was. There's still some work to do though, and it really needs to be maintained daily. I have never been a server admin, so I don't know what it entails.
Everytime I log into TOMB my computer goes nuts. This needs to be fixed. I can't even get past the warnings.

How is everyone else getting onto TOMB?
Greg Mercer Wrote:Yeah, I think Wes' Facebook was hacked. I highly doubt that had anything to do with the C&R forum malware issue. Also, he changed his last name to his real last name.

I am also quite displeased with seeing the ad issues on the forum. I'm glad that Kory got the server changed over because it does run a lot faster than it was. There's still some work to do though, and it really needs to be maintained daily. I have never been a server admin, so I don't know what it entails.

I got some fb emails from Wes. I was thinking, "I only know this guy from the show, why would he be sending me stuff" I also don't think he is the kind of guy to be doing weird shit like that. So I just deleted them.
LeNeve Wrote:Everytime I log into TOMB my computer goes nuts. This needs to be fixed. I can't even get past the warnings.

Well, either my computer is fucked, or it's because I'm using Firefox with Ad-Block. It didn't matter though; I got hit with it twice last week.

Are you logging out every time you leave there and having to sign in again? If so, it could be a cookie issue.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Everytime I log into TOMB my computer goes nuts. This needs to be fixed. I can't even get past the warnings.

Well, either my computer is fucked, or it's because I'm using Firefox with Ad-Block. It didn't matter though; I got hit with it twice last week.

Are you logging out every time you leave there and having to sign in again? If so, it could be a cookie issue.
I use Firefox with Ad-Block and don't see the ads, however my virus software throws out some warnings about malware and blocks the entire page from loading. FYI I use Norton Anti-Virus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15